disgustingtrash

disgustingtrash

May 19, 2023
is it possible to smoke (cigarettes) in my bedroom without leaving any smell? I still live with my mom and she can't know that I smoke. I do have windows, but unable to open them so I'm not left with any solutions. my bedroom is pretty big if that helps. would appreciate some tips.

Reactions: squirley
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
no, cigarettes smell incredibly strong. only thing i could think of would be to smoke out the window and turn a fan on directed at the window and spray a bunch of smelly stuff afterwards but even that youd still be able to smell it somewhat. is there anywhere else you could smoke? sorry for not being helpful

• Love
Reactions: damnatio memoriae, squirley and disgustingtrash
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
i agree with @cgrtt.brns

Cigerette smoke sticks to anything, walls, clothes, even your own breath. id say if you want to have a fag without someone finding out then its tough as the smell will linger on your breath for a few hours but maybe you could have one outside and then use a shed load of mouthwash and mints to cover up the smell

Reactions: damnatio memoriae, ForgottenTomb, squirley and 1 other person
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I'd listen to @cgrtt.brns just realised, but it's in the name.

Reactions: damnatio memoriae, counting-out-time, squirley and 1 other person
woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
No. With no ventilation (from a window) the smell will stay.

Reactions: damnatio memoriae and squirley
disgustingtrash

disgustingtrash

May 19, 2023
Why can't you open your windows?
idk they haven't been open for over a year so now they're just stuck closed. I could try to break them open
no, cigarettes smell incredibly strong. only thing i could think of would be to smoke out the window and turn a fan on directed at the window and spray a bunch of smelly stuff afterwards but even that youd still be able to smell it somewhat. is there anywhere else you could smoke? sorry for not being helpful
this was actually rlly helpful, I've never thought of using a fan for the smell. thank u!!!

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i would def try and open the windows, bc if u use a fan without opening the windows the smell and smoke will just circulate around ur room and it will still smell. <3

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Well don't BREAK them open.
Are they dirty?
Something stuck on the sides of them?
The wood frame contract and expanding?
Sorry I'm just baffled by the fact you havnt had fresh air in your room for a year.
And your asking about hot boxing it with cigarettes lul.
Do not use a fan unless you can use the windows. Still super high risk.
Its different if you're smoking a quick vape or little bowl.
On top of that if you're a smoker you would know that they stink? Even if you're outside it still goes on your hands and clothes.

Is this my non existent little sibling? Don't do it bruh you're gonna get your ass beat lul

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ForgottenTomb, disgustingtrash and OceanBlue
disgustingtrash

disgustingtrash

May 19, 2023
Well don't BREAK them open.
Are they dirty?
Something stuck on the sides of them?
The wood frame contract and expanding?
Sorry I'm just baffled by the fact you havnt had fresh air in your room for a year.
And your asking about hot boxing it with cigarettes lul.
Do not use a fan unless you can use the windows. Still super high risk.
Its different if you're smoking a quick vape or little bowl.
On top of that if you're a smoker you would know that they stink? Even if you're outside it still goes on your hands and clothes.

Is this my non existent little sibling? Don't do it bruh you're gonna get your ass beat lul
lmaooo I love this reply. my lungs are surprisingly fine even though I've slept in a room w useless windows for 1 year + being a smoker