misery_

misery_

Sep 26, 2024
While watching a video related to starvation on youtube I saw someone say that starvation is probably a smart way to ctb, reason being that you make the choice everyday instead of just doing it once because of an overload of emotions.

While doing some research about starvation I actually found out its one of the worst ways to ctb. During the starvation process you will start to lose all your teeth and have permanent affects to your body if you survive, and even in the end when you're about to die the survival instincts will just take over and eat anything to survive.

This comment has started to make me wonder about any truly smart way to ctb. Please reply if you have any ideas, thanks! ;D

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
To me, using SN sounds like a smart method. Unfortunately I cannot access it but I'd feel so smart if I could and did everything right

• Love
Reactions: misery_
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Starvation is one of the worst ways to go, I bet that this person is only saying this because they know that most people will get to a point where it'll just be impossible to carry on with it. Personally I've been living with my pain long enough that I know it's not just an irrational overload of emotions.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Starvation just sounds like a horrific method to me, it sounds so agonising, torturous and so difficult to succeed with, personally I'd prefer to die as painlessly as possible, I wish for a death like never waking again to take away all my suffering.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I don't have any great ideas, I'm stupid and dumb af, but I think starvation is a big no-no.
I just can't see a person being able to make it, I mean survival instincts are going crazy in those situations in my opinion.

Smart ways? I'm not sure what you mean. I don't think people commit suicide because of a sudden overload of emotions (okay, sometimes maybe), but usually it takes years and decades of suffering before somebody truly acts on it.
Certainly, the people on this forum are not impulsive in my opinion. All I see here is people trying to plan, plan, plan, find a way to make it easy and not painful. It takes a lot of time, thinking and planning everything. There is no stupid way to end your life. You do what you can.