Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
( God damn it, I'm a little ill, somewhat coughing, and already dehydrated. )

Sometimes I play with these "Friends", we very rarely talk/interact outside of the game, the game being very small, but having a cult following.

So, after the recent rounds of it we played, I saw a video about how the McDonald ad apparently made people post how lonely and suicidal they are. Ah, that made me feel like getting on SaSu to read & post. However, I was still in a relatively positive mood, and felt nervous at the fain possibility my life (or even consciousness) could end...

It was that game, that insignificant, crusty old game that helped me like this. I can only hope my hopes won't get crushed now.
It's amazing how powerful these small things could be, but could it be enough? Or is this just a temporary emotion, a kind of moodswing I can experience. Normally I wouldn't care abt such things, maybe still feel uneasy but more of an "if it happens it happens". I guess I wanna live to keep playing that game lol (Exagurating a bit, obvi).

I can only hope, but there is a real, if faint light within this darkness I find myself immersed in.

(Ugh, headache, I need my water, but I won't be able to drink due to surgery).

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting