• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bananocado

Bananocado

Mar 17, 2024
I believe that i have recognized my uselessness. I think of myself as a hole in a ship's hull, doing nothing but consuming and taking and not contributinganything to anyone ever. My whole life i have been pushed from my back, never did anything by myself and even so only did the bare minimum. I know i won't improve because i tried entire years with no difference. Should i stay here or go?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Sylveon and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If you want to stay or go is completely your choice. It's your life so you get to decide what you want to do with it. Where does this behaviour stem from anyways? In some cases, laziness can be as a result of fatigue caused by certain physical or mental illnesses, like depression. Do you think it could be a symptom of something or is it just plain laziness (which I won't judge you for, since I'm also pretty lazy, lol)? Ctbing is a big decision and is something that, if done successfully, you can't turn back on. I think it would probably be good to think about this carefully first, instead of asking us what you should do.

Upvote 0
Bananocado

Bananocado

Mar 17, 2024
If you want to stay or go is completely your choice. It's your life so you get to decide what you want to do with it. Where does this behaviour stem from anyways? In some cases, laziness can be as a result of fatigue caused by certain physical or mental illnesses, like depression. Do you think it could be a symptom of something or is it just plain laziness (which I won't judge you for, since I'm also pretty lazy, lol)? Ctbing is a big decision and is something that, if done successfully, you can't turn back on. I think it would probably be good to think about this carefully first, instead of asking us what you should do.
It's definitely not because of something temporary. I've been like this most of my life, even as a kid. Thinking back now, i don't know why i went onto a forum to see if the internet people will tell me to cbt (lmao). I'm not trying to shut this site down, just asked the wrong question

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Upvote 0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's definitely not because of something temporary. I've been like this most of my life, even as a kid. Thinking back now, i don't know why i went onto a forum to see if the internet people will tell me to cbt (lmao). I'm not trying to shut this site down, just asked the wrong question
Laziness is normal. A lot of people can barely find it in them to even do the bare minimum, so there isn't anything to feel bad about. Motivating yourself can be a hard thing to do.

Upvote 0