• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

earth_bound

earth_bound

sick 4ever
Jan 9, 2024
Currently my sleep schedule is entirely fucked. I sleep from like 10 am to 4 pm and then am up the rest of the time. The last time I was asleep, I had a dream about witches and they gave me 2 dates that my life would get better. Ever since then I've been experiencing derealization and BPD euphoria. I feel like I'm trapped in a different reality. Living with this mental illness unmedicated is genuine torture I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I don't understand why so many people hate me but at the same time I do. If I was a person w/out this mental illness I think I would also think I was insane. I've been extremely unmotivated and am falling into a cycle. I don't know what to do. I don't want the rest of my life to be like this. Everyday, I dread going about daily life. It's a chore and honestly I feel shame 24/7. I went to a therapy session once and only went one time. I wish I kept going because maybe I would have gotten better but honestly that just seems embarrassing. I'm scared to CTB because I don't want to shame my family or make them sad, but it would be what's best for me. Even if I go to hell or there's nothing there, I know I'll be happier because I'm already in hell so what difference would it make.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Unknown21, logi3535 and 2 others
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
I would give therapy another try, it dosen't work for everyone but if you only went to one session you should give it another shot.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for how you feel. I hope that you find peace soon no matter what path you take and I wish you the best of luck