colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Feb 17, 2024
Is slitting your wrists an overall balanced method, I don't mind if it's unsuccessful, I'm hoping that if it doesn't work I repeat it again and again until I get lucky.

I want to know how painful it is and if it is bearable, or if I would pass out from the drop in blood pressure. Is the pain awful or ok?

Can I do this in my bed? I don't own a bathtub and would like to be comfortable.

I also want to know if there's any chance it could cause other issues, I would like any other information, I would appreciate if people who failed this attempt could share their experience too. I was going to do it tonight but I really do not know much about this method. I'll try do it as soon as possible but if there's any other easily accessible methods that are better I could try them. I just don't want to risk failure and have long lasting effects from it.

Reactions: promapicide
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
It's an extremely unreliable method. If you're going for veins, it takes hours to bleed out and at incredibly low pressure, the wound is more likely to coagulate and heal up before you wake up. If you're going for arteries, it's extremely painful and you'd have to be slashing so deep that you may severe tendons and muscle. Which means if you fail, you'll get disabled and unable to try again. If you look at statistics, this is the most unreliable method probably ever. Movies and comics push it because of how unrealistic it is and so we all subconsciously think it's easy to pull off. My advice would be to try literally anything else. I don't have a method to recommend as I'm looking for one myself, I only have one week left. I can't fail

Reactions: promapicide and kilowatt
Upvote 0
colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Feb 17, 2024
It's an extremely unreliable method. If you're going for veins, it takes hours to bleed out and at incredibly low pressure, the wound is more likely to coagulate and heal up before you wake up. If you're going for arteries, it's extremely painful and you'd have to be slashing so deep that you may severe tendons and muscle. Which means if you fail, you'll get disabled and unable to try again. If you look at statistics, this is the most unreliable method probably ever. Movies and comics push it because of how unrealistic it is and so we all subconsciously think it's easy to pull off. My advice would be to try literally anything else. I don't have a method to recommend as I'm looking for one myself, I only have one week left. I can't fail
Thanks, yeah I was going to go for the arteries but if it is that bad I can try find something else. I was going to jump but the windows on the only building near me that is high enough are locked and I don't want to smash them in case I don't have the courage to jump. It's so much harder than I thought to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: promapicide and cryptic mantis
Upvote 0
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Relatable. Whatever method you come up with, I wish you good luck

Reactions: Ghostmaster and colourfulmai
Upvote 0
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I mean you CAN do that in bed...but somebody has to clean up all the blood and dispose of the blood soaked mattress etc.

That's aside from it being a pretty unreliable method etc. The radial arteries don't release a lot of blood compared to some other ones.

Reactions: promapicide
Upvote 0