• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

parfaitminori

Feb 18, 2023
how to properly slit my wrists? i want to go this particular way

• Hugs
Reactions: qwerty1969 and 9thFloorAngel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This method is well known for being very unreliable, it's not recommended for a successful ctb. There is a reason as to why it's not included in the suicide resource compilation.

• Informative
Reactions: 9thFloorAngel
P

parfaitminori

Feb 18, 2023
that is not at all what i asked for

Reactions: stardust00
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
There's like a 2% of succeeding with this method. Major arteries are very protected, before you even get to reach them you'll probably pass out. It's also very painful.

It was my preferred method as well and it was my plan for many years but I've given up on it.

Other methods are more reliable.
Well there is no proper way to do it because it doesn't work. You won't be able to.

• Love
Reactions: SleepyRobloxGrl
Cabbiesevvie

Cabbiesevvie

Mar 1, 2023
It's also a method where you can start doubting and stop your attempt in the middle which would require you to go to a hospital if enough harm has been done already.
Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

• Love
Reactions: SleepyRobloxGrl and Fwompje
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Well, the truth is that it would be irresponsible for anyone to recommend a method that will just lead to more damage. Do you really want to suffer more from a failed attempt. I think that they should make it a requirement on here for people to do their own research before posting a method question, it would finally stop threads being made about methods that are well known to just fail. There are literally loads of posts on here saying that this is a terrible way to try to die.

• Love
Reactions: level_playing_field, spooky_kxtty, rest in peace and 4 others
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
I tried it. Still here unfortunately.

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
i mean you can try? heres a method i know

- get something you know is sharp, like those double sided blades- that are kinda big
- make sure you cut the side of ur arm where ur veins are visible
- DONT CUT SIDEWAYS, it wont do anything, you'll probably just hit a vein which has a big survival rate
- cut downwards, the direction of your veins, or if your able to, tilt your hand around until your artery kind of is visible (you'll most likely hit it and bleed out)
- if it doesnt work the first time just keep going, eventually you'll start gushing blood

it does have a low success rate but, go ahead and try ig

Reactions: almondmilk and blank
D

daniel1234

Dec 30, 2022
i mean you can try? heres a method i know

- get something you know is sharp, like those double sided blades- that are kinda big
- make sure you cut the side of ur arm where ur veins are visible
- DONT CUT SIDEWAYS, it wont do anything, you'll probably just hit a vein which has a big survival rate
- cut downwards, the direction of your veins, or if your able to, tilt your hand around until your artery kind of is visible (you'll most likely hit it and bleed out)
- if it doesnt work the first time just keep going, eventually you'll start gushing blood

it does have a low success rate but, go ahead and try ig
hi i failed to this method but i wasn't that far of dying and im going to try again but i dont want to do it in my house because i can fail and i dont have any ohter options in my house and bc i dont want my parents to find me so do you know where i could ctb by this method without being found in time? Like a public bathroom (im from argentina)
the blade of a pencil sharpener would be enough?
Srry for bad english and thx for your time

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
hi i failed to this method but i wasn't that far of dying and im going to try again but i dont want to do it in my house because i can fail and i dont have any ohter options in my house and bc i dont want my parents to find me so do you know where i could ctb by this method without being found in time? Like a public bathroom (im from argentina)
the blade of a pencil sharpener would be enough?
Srry for bad english and thx for your time
a public bathroom could work! you could probably have your hand underneath the water from the sink to get blood flowing
hmm, it might take a few times, but i use a pencil sharpener to cut and ive hit deep stuff, so it should def work

Reactions: daniel1234
SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
- Take blood thinners ( alcohol , aspirin , etc. ) so the blood will take longer to clot. Alcohol can also help you be more reckless so it can help with SI

- Do vertical cuts ( this helps the vein/artery keep open )

- Find the vein/artery you want to hit. There's the radial artery that's right down your thumb. There's a bundle of nerves you'll have to go through though so it'll be painful.

- Use a sharp tool, don't use a pencil sharpener blade. They can be sharp but they aren't as efficient.

- Prepare a bath ( to help the blood flow faster )

This method can be unreliable, and it doesn't always work. So prep beforehand. Take blood thinners everyday for like a week until you're ready.

Reactions: sleepyturtle and daniel1234
D

daniel1234

Dec 30, 2022
- Take blood thinners ( alcohol , aspirin , etc. ) so the blood will take longer to clot. Alcohol can also help you be more reckless so it can help with SI

- Do vertical cuts ( this helps the vein/artery keep open )

- Find the vein/artery you want to hit. There's the radial artery that's right down your thumb. There's a bundle of nerves you'll have to go through though so it'll be painful.

- Use a sharp tool, don't use a pencil sharpener blade. They can be sharp but they aren't as efficient.

- Prepare a bath ( to help the blood flow faster )

This method can be unreliable, and it doesn't always work. So prep beforehand. Take blood thinners everyday for like a week until you're ready.
Thx for the advice
What would be the best tool/thing to cut?
Could i do it without being in the bath and taking blood thinners?
How do i know which artery i want to hit?

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Just gonna jump in here right now and say, my first time cutting was an attempt, and it didn't work but now I have a documented psychiatric history and an addiction to self harm. I'd rather live a long life of suffering than ever be hospitalized to "help" me again. Don't do something that has a higher chance of landing you in the hospital than succeeding.

• Love
Reactions: daniel1234 and Cabbiesevvie
SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
Thx for the advice
What would be the best tool/thing to cut?
Could i do it without being in the bath and taking blood thinners?
How do i know which artery i want to hit?
A fresh razor blade. if you cannot use a bath, be sure to be standing up.
And the blood thinner part is a really important step In my opinion, it helps keep the blood flowing so it won't stop etc.
I suggest doing your research on the artery you want to hit in your wrist. If you don't know what you want to hit you'll most likely mess it up. You might hit the wrong thing and cut a tendon which can affect mobility along other things.

Reactions: daniel1234
E

EmptinessAwaits

Mar 2, 2023
A fresh razor blade. if you cannot use a bath, be sure to be standing up.
And the blood thinner part is a really important step In my opinion, it helps keep the blood flowing so it won't stop etc.
I suggest doing your research on the artery you want to hit in your wrist. If you don't know what you want to hit you'll most likely mess it up. You might hit the wrong thing and cut a tendon which can affect mobility along other things.
You can find medical videos on youtube. Search for "radial artery" and how to find it. That's probaly what you want to cut.

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
A pencil sharpener is usually built relatively solid and not designed for sharpness. Isn't a scalpel better suited?
a scalpel can be hard to get ur hands on depending on living situation, i use a pencil sharpener blade to cut and its really sharp, so i think it depends on the brand