• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ashfall

ashfall

Jan 1, 2022
I just found out the SN I ordered isn't coming. I'm completely gutted - it was supposed to arrive in the next couple of weeks. I can't stand living any longer and the relief I had knowing it was on the way has completely disappeared. I can't wait the month or two it would take a new order of SN to arrive so I've started considering my other ctb options. An exit bag honestly seems way too complicated and expensive to assemble, overdosing is very unreliable and I don't have access to anything but over the counter drugs, I'm terrified of heights so I can't jump and hanging has way too many horror stories associated with it. I think I'm probably going to try slitting my wrists and I was just wondering if anyone here has any advice to make the process as easy as possible? Are there any easy to access drugs that might make it less painful or numb me a bit? What type of razor would be best? Another option I'm considering is stabbing myself in the throat. I just don't know if I'd actually be able to do that though. I just can't survive another month. If anyone has any other method suggestions or advice I'm very open to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fxcklife, Depressed Cat and LilBird
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
All I know is you have to do it a lot deeper than most people think. You really have to be willing to dig in, and if you don't die, you'll have big telltale scars forever.

Reactions: ashfall
CrestfallenMima

CrestfallenMima

Staring into the abyss
Dec 28, 2021
Please reconsider. It's going to be a extremely painful death with a very high chance of failure if you don't hit the right veins.

Reactions: insipixiecat and demuic
ashfall

ashfall

Jan 1, 2022
Please reconsider. It's going to be a extremely painful death with a very high chance of failure if you don't hit the right veins.

I appreciate the warning - I do know it's not ideal. I just don't know what else I can do. I cut myself sometimes and, while I know I'll have to go a lot deeper, I'm hoping I can get through it.

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I appreciate the warning - I do know it's not ideal. I just don't know what else I can do. I cut myself sometimes and, while I know I'll have to go a lot deeper, I'm hoping I can get through it.
Please don't do It. It is super messy, painful and very rarely successful. You would be surprised how much blood you can loose without loosing consciousness. At least 0.5l. You will likely panic and end up scared. I want to spare you that. Most of attempts made with sharp objects end up in hospital and later in mental ward.
If you want to die with peace and dignity cutting yourself is not the way to go

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ashfall, justsayin, Null Hypothesis and 6 others
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
Leg artery or neck with straight razor. Slitting wrists is more outreach than serious attempt as you probably won't die from it.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I tried cutting my wrists once. I couldn't get the razor anywhere deep enough. The pain of the razor wasn't too bad, but the strength of will it took to push down hard enough was too much and I didn't do more than two thin little lines that bled a few drops.

Like others have said, I would try to advise you to find another method. If you can't and you're set, just be ready to really fight your SI on this one. Femoral artery at the inside of your legs, at the top near your groin, will probably squirt out the most blood the fastest.

The carotid artery in your neck would also work, but there are so many more nerve endings there. I wouldn't recommend it.

T

tgfm

Jul 10, 2021
Everything I've ever read or soon about it is that it should be avoided. It works quickly and easily in movies, but in reality it is painful and you're likely to survive.

Reactions: demuic
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
The Nembutal sounds like the one non-kinetic way to go that's both painless and quickish, as long as enough is taken. As others said, cutting yourself to bleed out should be avoided.
Another option I'm considering is stabbing myself in the throat.
A good beheader can end you in less than a minute, but there's a lot of pain and it's pretty unpleasant. Don't try doing it yourself. A train wheel beheading, on the other hand, is pretty instant and painless, as is shotgun to center brain, and a short walk off a great height.

Do you have anyone you can talk to who wouldn't freak out over your possible suicide? I'm reaching here, but I've found a drink or two of strong alcohol can take the edge off when things seem to be going poorly.

Resist the urge to do something impulsively, because it can make things much worse. There's a lot that can go wrong when trying to ctb, and you really want to avoid only going halfway.

Hugs. Hope things get better for you.

stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
Please don't cut your wrists with those intentions. Apart from being excruciatingly painful, SI will no doubt kick in causing more pain and panic. And an awful mess... and scars :(

Reactions: demuic
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Go down the road, not across the street.

• Yay!
Reactions: sweet_oblivion and myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Go down the road, not across the street.
I thought this was common knowledge.

OP, unless you are quite underweight and can see most of your veins without exertion (eg I can only see some of mine after strenuous exercise and a hot shower) I would not recommend trying for the femoral artery. Too much to get through.

I tried to slit my wrists at 16 with a pencil sharpener blade. I'd brought along a kitchen knife too but couldn't bring myself to use it. As you can imagine, with such a tiny blade I didn't get very far - barely 1cm. Kept getting stuck too being such a small blade - multiple times had to dig it out of my flesh. A single smooth incision is a romantic fantasy in the movies.

Of note, although I took 32.5 grams of aspirin - a blood thinner - but vomited what was most of it I'm sure - the cuts stopped bleeding long before I was found. That was due to more stupidity on my part, unrelated to the method.

I underestimated the mental and physical strength needed to push down - was not angry, only tired. Wanted to fade away. This method was incompatible with that. The arteries in the wrists are deeper than they seem - it requires energy. Force.

• Hugs