• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
The plan is there,the pain is there,the lack of hope for the future,the regret and guilt of my past,constant psychological torture and torment it's all there…but there is this tiny voice inside of me screaming for me not to die even though i'm suffering and can't do this no longer

How do i shut out that voice how do i get it to stop so i can do what i need to and can do

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I wish I could offer you help, but I can't get that voice to go away for me, either. I'm really sorry you're struggling 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and goodoldnoname923
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
mhmm That's a really difficult thing. I felt so ready to leave, I was so desperate and hopeless, I was so deeply depressed I've never been before ...

That was nearly 1 year ago, when I made my account here.

But in the end I couldn't even come close to the actual attempt bc there was a tiny bit of hope left.

• Hugs
Reactions: goodoldnoname923, Unknown21 and fleetingnight
stuck_here

stuck_here

May 12, 2024
Isn't it cruel we stop ourselves today and start thinking about the same the next day?

Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and fleetingnight