• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lookingtoendit

lookingtoendit

Oct 4, 2020
Is there any way of sleeping for a very long time , not dying , but like hibernating.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, by having lots of sleeping pills such as lorazepam, clonazepam, etc. Lots of them and you'll be gone for at least a week (if this is enough for you) or maybe eternally if you die due to an overdose.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I used to fantasize about just drifting off into a coma, thought it'd be nice to have a break from life. Quickly realised that wasn't really possible for me, taking a load of sleeping pills or benzos could give you a rest though. But I wouldn't risk it if you aren't prepared for the possibility of never waking up

Reactions: MindFrog
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Yeah, by having lots of sleeping pills such as lorazepam, clonazepam, etc. Lots of them and you'll be gone for at least a week (if this is enough for you) or maybe eternally if you die due to an overdose.
giphy.gif

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Not to highjack the thread, but so you need prescription for sleeping pills in your countries? It's hard to get some here.

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
The two that were mentioned are prescription only where I am.... So I got excited for nothing. I was about be zonked out for a good couple days. And now I'm upset about it lol.

Hmm.... I hate how my Drs won't even prescribe sleeping pills. Fml.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry but it's imposssible unless your in a coma or self induced coma I would love to just sleep and dream for one year, you used to be able to buy sleeping meds online in the UK, but the Government have stopped them selling zopiclone.

Cheers

Geo

I

Itsjustme21

Dec 4, 2020
This is a very bad idea though. If you black out and stay awake you can fuck up your life way more than it already is. And you'll have no memory of any of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Seconding the sleeping pills, but stay away from Ambien. The Ambien Walrus makes you do stupid things lol
Ambien walrus says sweep the wall

Reactions: adam&eve