ame-chan

ame-chan

Life is just needlessly long
Sep 9, 2023
Am I the only one who keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping everytime I want to ctb. Like, when I sleep I don't feel anything anymore, it's silence, it's as if I no longer exist. But the more I do this, the more I hate myself because I waste time doing absolutely nothing and as I hate myself I have negative feelings so I fall asleep again to forget. I feel like I'm in an endless loop

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pictures, Agon321, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No, you're not the only one. I sleep all the time. I get up in the morning, try and eat something, and within 3 hours of getting up, I usually take a nap for a few hours. I wake up again, putter around, usually eat a little something for supper, and then go to sleep again in my chair. Wake up a few hours later, stay up for a couple hours or so, and go to bed. Those are pretty much my days unless I absolutely force myself to stay away, like if I have to go to the grocery store or something. It's no wonder I hardly get anything done.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ame-chan and M.O.N
ame-chan

ame-chan

Life is just needlessly long
Sep 9, 2023
The worst part of all this is that no matter how hard I try to take as much caffeine as possible, I sleep like a baby the next minute.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That descibes me before I got a dependable consistent Addeall scrip from my psychiatrist. It's the only thing that can and I presume will ever keep me awake.

D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
that's a common symptom which goes hand in hand with sui ideation.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
The worst part of all this is that no matter how hard I try to take as much caffeine as possible, I sleep like a baby the next minute.
I have ADHD, and caffeine has never worked on me too. Makes me sad because I genuinely want to feel energized from it, but I get absolutely nothing.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I have the same. I feel tired most of the day and often cannot concentrate on anything. Moreover, I am lazy and I waste time. The worst thing about all this is that I am aware of it and yet I don't do anything about it, which makes me feel anxious and frustrated.