• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

staori123

staori123

cool guy
Oct 26, 2023
thinking about taking sleeping pills, i don't want to surely die not yet, i just want to be asleep for maybe a few weeks. Does anyone know if that would be possible? If not what would the fatal amount be? And is it painful?

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Overdosing with a serious amount could kill you. And smaller amounts seems to have nasty side effects, such as pain, confusion, clumsiness and nausea. Which are often treated with either a different pill to counter the overdose, a stomach pump or both.

So in short, I don't think it would be smart to take too many pills if you're not hoping to ctb.
I hope my answer was at least a little helpful.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
My first couple of ctb attempts were with OTC sleeping pills. I don't remember how much I took, but was basically a full bottle. I do not recommend this. It induces a toxic shock which is practically experienced as a very bad acid trip. I experienced hallucinations and heavy psychosis. It was a very bad experience.

I chose the method with a romantic notion of falling asleep and not waking up again (still ideal imo). They definitely wouldn't put you to sleep and you'll likely wind up vomiting most of it anyway (personal experience).

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you want to take enough to sleep for a couple weeks straight? unsupervised? wouldn't you dehydrate?

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
i just want to be asleep for maybe a few weeks.
OP I think you're looking for Waitmate. /j

S

StandardOtter

Apr 17, 2023
Over the counter sleeping pills are not viable either as a suicide method or to knock you out. It seems logical but I took multiple packs and couldn't even fall asleep. There were lots of unpleasant side effects like loss of language and vomiting, but the doctors all relaxed when I showed them what I'd taken. Don't assume taking more will just mean the same effect but stronger.

Reactions: cantthinkofusername