• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I need to get some sleeping pills for my SN method, what should i get? i want a strong one, and what should i say to the doctor so he doesn't tell me to try this and that before you have any pills, i need to go to him telling that i already tried everything so he would prescribe me the needed pills, what things should i say i already tried? and please suggest a type of a sleeping pill.
thanks

Reactions: LastFlowers and Circles
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I need to get some sleeping pills for my SN method, what should i get? i want a strong one, and what should i say to the doctor so he doesn't tell me to try this and that before you have any pills, i need to go to him telling that i already tried everything so he would prescribe me the needed pills, what things should i say i already tried? and please suggest a type of a sleeping pill.
thanks
Tell your doctor this:

"I have tried melatonin, over the counter allergy pills, Nyquil, Valerian root and even herbal supplements. I exercise (be prepared to give examples of exercise), don't drink caffeine past noon and try to lay down at the same time every night. I still can't fall asleep and when I do, it takes hours of tossing and turning. I don't know what to do anymore."

Don't ask for medications by name, ever. That labels you as a drug seeker. It helps if you actually struggle with insomnia problems. Realistically, it isn't easy to just walk in and walk out with strong sedatives anymore. You'll need a history to prove it. However, don't be discouraged!

If you're really set on this method, it's going to take some effort. Build some trust, try whatever they give you, say it didn't work and ask for something else. Doctors are trained to exhaust all other options before writing a prescription for some Ambien or something because it's addictive. I've struggled with insomnia for years and it isn't easy getting strong sleeping pills like it used to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Ruffian, Qbert and 4 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Tell your doctor this:

"I have tried melatonin, over the counter allergy pills, Nyquil, Valerian root and even herbal supplements. I exercise (be prepared to give examples of exercise), don't drink caffeine past noon and try to lay down at the same time every night. I still can't fall asleep and when I do, it takes hours of tossing and turning. I don't know what to do anymore."

Don't ask for medications by name, ever. That labels you as a drug seeker. It helps if you actually struggle with insomnia problems. Realistically, it isn't easy to just walk in and walk out with strong sedatives anymore. You'll need a history to prove it. However, don't be discouraged!

If you're really set on this method, it's going to take some effort. Build some trust, try whatever they give you, say it didn't work and ask for something else. Doctors are trained to exhaust all other options before writing a prescription for some Ambien or something because it's addictive. I've struggled with insomnia for years and it isn't easy getting strong sleeping pills like it used to be.
What would be a good drug?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
thanks
No need for a sleeping medicine with SN it's already pretty peaceful as it is. But if you really need a sleeping medication then go for a benzodiazepine.

Reactions: Ruffian
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
No need for a sleeping medicine with SN it's already pretty peaceful as it is. But if you really need a sleeping medication then go for a benzodiazepine.
Valium is in no way a sleeping drug, ive taken it before, it just have this calming effect.

08nomore

08nomore

Sep 24, 2018
Valium and Diazepan are the same drug.

Reactions: Rocksandsand, Superfluous, Halo13 and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Valium and Diazepan are the same drug.
Well shit that is weird as it's recommended as a sleep aid in the original ash suicide wiki for the amitriptyline cocktail.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
One seems like your asleep the other in pain. How do i get amitripyline?
Well me personally I got amitriptyline by telling my primary care doctor that I had a migraine and nothing was working until I tried a family members amitriptyline and that has cleaned up my migraines very well but that now your running out. You can tell them it was like a high dose of about 75 to 100 mg It has to be in a mg that is sold Or one can find it online. Like a offshore pharmacy.

J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
Well me personally I got amitriptyline by telling my primary care doctor that I had a migraine and nothing was working until I tried a family members amitriptyline and that has cleaned up my migraines very well but that now your running out. You can tell them it was like a high dose of about 75 to 100 mg It has to be in a mg that is sold Or one can find it online. Like a offshore pharmacy.
How many posts till i can pm?
Also what about the benzos,(sleepin,g) drugs

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
How many posts till i can pm?
If your trying to PM IDK I tried going to the spot where I usually PM people but I didn't notice any "start conversation" button on your profile.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Is the amitripyline cocktail better tban SN
FUCK NO.
I tried the Amit. method in 2016, got one sip and stopped there, extremely bitter and acidic, no fucking way anyone can drink the whole cup of Amit. I don't even know how is this considered to be a method while no one can drink it

Reactions: Halo13
J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
FUCK NO.
I tried the Amit. method in 2016, got one sip and stopped there, extremely bitter and acidic, no fucking way anyone can drink the whole cup of Amit. I don't even know how is this considered to be a method while no one can drink it
I read youre suppose to grounf it in and put into gel capsules.

J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
that would be alot of capsules, too many to swallow, you'd lose consciousness before you complete them
I dont think thats true. Its suggessted in upgraded cocktail method

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Did a little research and non of them is a sleeping drug.
what do you guys think of Stillnox? is it powerful?
I don't think you understand, I know clonazepam and I am pretty sure xanax are prescribed for off label use as sleeping medicine. You were just looking at the official uses, but there are off label uses too.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Stillnox (zolpidem), also sold under the brand name Ambien, does have some rather unpleasant common side effects.

Benzodiazepines are prescribed for sleeping disorders. Amongst others, I have in the past been prescribed Flunitrazepam, sold under the brand name Rohypnol. You may remember this as the 'date rape drug'.

I am currently using diazepam (Valium) for anxiety, but in small doses of 10mg and it doesn't make me drowsy. However, in larger quantities, it should knock me out cold.

However, to try and answer the OP, as previously stated, there is no need for any sleeping pills when using SN. To quote PPeH (just ingesting SN), typical time-line:

• At 3 mins dizzy
  • At 5 mins very drowsy, responsive
  • At 12 mins unconscious
  • Etc...

Reactions: LastFlowers
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Stillnox (zolpidem), also sold under the brand name Ambien, does have some rather unpleasant common side effects.

Benzodiazepines are prescribed for sleeping disorders. Amongst others, I have in the past been prescribed Flunitrazepam, sold under the brand name Rohypnol. You may remember this as the 'date rape drug'.

I am currently using diazepam (Valium) for anxiety, but in small doses of 10mg and it doesn't make me drowsy. However, in larger quantities, it should knock me out cold.

However, to try and answer the OP, as previously stated, there is no need for any sleeping pills when using SN. To quote PPeH (just ingesting SN), typical time-line:
I am afraid of suddenly waking up to a strong headache or stomach pain and freaking out and going to the hospital, i wanna make sure i stay knocked out.

S

Steve En

Feb 28, 2019
You will fail if you are doing just sleeping pill ODs bro. I have tried taking 20 ambien and 10 benzo before.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
You will fail if you are doing just sleeping pill ODs bro. I have tried taking 20 ambien and 10 benzo before.
No im using the SN method, just wanna add few sleeping pills and few alcohol with it

L

Lastexit

May 30, 2019
Midazolam is the best imo but pills doesn't kill effectively I've tried 100 diazepam with amitripyle I asked doctor why I didn't Doe he said if it was amitri alone most probably I would have died but together with benzo it neutrlise the amitri. So best bet is Amitri or midazolam to fall asleep while hanging night night or drowning. 12 more hours for myself. I'm still trying to get used to closing carorid artery. I want to do it successfully. Don't want anyone to find out.