Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
A colleague at work took his life by swallowing a large amount of rat poison. This made me think of a plan. It is stupid but bear with me please. If I take a large amount of sleeping pills followed immediately with rat poison will I feel the any pain?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That depends on how deep you are falling asleep. If you fall into a coma you probably feel nothing but ofc nobody knows really. Don't u have any other options but rat poison?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
When rats die from.the poison its a slow painful death

Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
That depends on how deep you are falling asleep. If you fall into a coma you probably feel nothing but ofc nobody knows really. Don't u have any other options but rat poison?
No unfortunately

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

A colleague at work took his life by swallowing a large amount of rat poison. This made me think of a plan. It is stupid but bear with me please. If I take a large amount of sleeping pills followed immediately with rat poison will I feel the any pain?
First of all, I'm sorry that your colleague took his life that way, it must've been rather shocking to hear about. To consider Rat poison means that you are either thin on options or because you've seen that someone you knew did it which in this case was your fellow colleague, which means that you've gone through a thought process and believe you could possibly pull it off as well. I don't know if even taking sleeping pills will help the process along.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Rat poison is just blood thiners. Google it for details.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
there's a lot of other options which i think would be better. i hope you find peace soon <3

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Can you list the ingredients of said rat poison?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
My grandma's daughter ctb with rat poison. It is not a peaceful death...

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye