A

artesal

Jun 19, 2019
Is there a way to die peacefully during sleep? Is it really that unreliable? What kind of mix of pills will do the trick?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
It is possible with certain combination of pills..there are some 'drug cocktails' in PPeH in 'list of resources'.. you can check them out .

Reactions: artesal
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
You won't OD on sleeping pills. Dying peacefully is a meme. There's only dying with as little pain as possible. You will die, and it will be ugly. I'm sorry, but them's the facts.

If you wanna die in your sleep, idk. I'm doing SN and timing it so that I'll fall asleep shortly before it kicks in. SN works in about four hours..Since I'm a deep sleeper, the pills will keep me zonked while the SN does its job.

Reactions: Vegrau, Lifeisatrap and jake3d
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
N is the most effective for this. Phenobarbital might as well. I think maybe a large OD of morphine could do something similar. You can't die on modern day sleeping pills though.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and pole
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Artésal,
What are the names of sleeping pills that you have?
How much and what dosage?
Do you have other medicines?
Sleeping pills are reputed to be a failure to commit suicide. Nowadays, they have become very safe compared to 50-60 years ago. I'm sorry

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
N is the most effective for this. Phenobarbital might as well. I think maybe a large OD of morphine could do something similar. You can't die on modern day sleeping pills though.
Depending on where he lives he could just score some heroin. Shit's mixed with fent now so he'll be out like a light in no time

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and jake3d
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
sleeping pills...now that would be a way to go if It could ever happen with OTC shit, Ive chosen to jump. but falling alseep and never waking would be my ideal. N will never be an option for me

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Depending on where he lives he could just score some heroin. Shit's mixed with fent now so he'll be out like a light in no time
Most of the time the fentanyl is actually turned into heroin and some fentanyl still resides, I'm not disputing that heroin is mixed with fent but in some cases it's actually more profitable to change the fentanyl into heroin as you get a lot more product out of it.

A

artesal

Jun 19, 2019

But isnt dying from heroine really painful? I live in Europe

Sleeping pills are reputed to be a failure to commit suicide. Nowadays, they have become very safe compared to 50-60 years ago. I'm sorry

Damn.

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
But isnt dying from heroine really painful? I live in Europe
The reason why heroin ODs are common is because death is quick and unexpected, survivors who OD'd on the stuff explain that they kinda just fell asleep. Remember that heroin/fent are opiates, so it's not really painful and depresses your breathing.

Most of the time the fentanyl is actually turned into heroin and some fentanyl still resides, I'm not disputing that heroin is mixed with fent but in some cases it's actually more profitable to change the fentanyl into heroin as you get a lot more product out of it.
Not really. Fent deaths is on the rise in the US because it's actually cheaper to just make a small batch, cut it with fent, and sell at a standard price. On top of that, it's easier to carry around compared to heroin. Less conspicuous = less/no jail time. Addtionalyl, buyers can't really tell if their heroin is cut with fent because it's simply indistinguishable, which means distributors can get away with their money much more easier....

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
The reason why heroin ODs are common is because death is quick and unexpected, survivors who OD'd on the stuff explain that they kinda just fell asleep. Remember that heroin/fent are opiates, so it's not really painful and depresses your breathing.

Not really. Fent deaths is on the rise in the US because it's actually cheaper to just make a small batch, cut it with fent, and sell at a standard price. On top of that, it's easier to carry around compared to heroin. Less conspicuous = less/no jail time. Addtionalyl, buyers can't really tell if their heroin is cut with fent because it's simply indistinguishable, which means distributors can get away with their money much more easier....
I purposely stated that heroin is mixed with fentanyl and I never disputed that, but if one was to synthesise fentanyl then it is literally a chemical additive or two away from becoming heroin so if one was to make fentanyl it would be easy to change into heroin. Then, if the "chemist" was either stupid or just made a few mistakes then the fentanyl wouldn't fully synthesise and that's how fentanyl can get into heroin unintentionally, which still actually accounts for quite a lot of the overdoses - it's not purely due to heroin being cut with fentanyl.

Reactions: Barelyhuman
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I purposely stated that heroin is mixed with fentanyl and I never disputed that, but if one was to synthesise fentanyl then it is literally a chemical additive or two away from becoming heroin so if one was to make fentanyl it would be easy to change into heroin. Then, if the "chemist" was either stupid or just made a few mistakes then the fentanyl wouldn't fully synthesise and that's how fentanyl can get into heroin unintentionally, which still actually accounts for quite a lot of the overdoses - it's not purely due to heroin being cut with fentanyl.

You realise i hope that Fent is a synthetic opiate & heron comes from a poppy flower, therefore what you describe is complete cobblers, i repeat you cannot change a synthetic opiate into a poppy based opiate.
Please stop posting 'Knowledge' that is total crap, you do this community no service by doing so, so why you doing it eh.]

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
You realise i hope that Fent is a synthetic opiate & heron comes from a poppy flower, therefore what you describe is complete cobblers, i repeat you cannot change a synthetic opiate into a poppy based opiate.
Please stop posting 'Knowledge' that is total crap, you do this community no service by doing so, so why you doing it eh.]
I'm well aware that fentanyl is a synthetic opiate but it is possible to change it in to a form of heroin, I never said it was genuine or true heroin it's just synthetic heroin that acts the same, often at a much lower price to manufacture. There's no need to attack me just because I didn't call it "synthetic heroin."

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
An overdose of modern sleeping pills like benzos or z-drugs is rarely fatal in itself. Doctors prescribe these classes of pills for that reason. A large amount with vodka may work or may not. Adding a third sedative like an opioid would help.

Reactions: TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The short answer is no. Sleeping pills alone would not do the trick (unless you had some existing health condition and/or taking many, many times the lethal dose of whatever pill it is, but in that case, your body would violently vomit it up as an survival instinct, thus failing the attempt and damaging your organs). Combining with alcohol and other drugs does increase the odds of success, but by how much, I don't know and can't answer it. In general, and in my opinion, OD'ing isn't a method that I would go to as it's reliability is low and unless one has the right cocktail of drugs, it's very likely to fail and result in further damage (to organs, to the brain, body, etc.).

HQTD

HQTD

Aug 2, 2019
I was prescribed clozapine for schizophrenia. Each box 3g of clozapine (100mg 30 caps). There was once I had 6 of them, boxes. Now I wonder it could have "helped" me to go.