• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
This wont be my method of choice because i don't live alone in the house and dont want my loved one to find my corpse, but if i did...what's your opinion about this method?
  • Taking several sleeping pills
  • wait awhile for the pills to start take effect
  • wear a hat so that the plastic doesn't stick to the face
  • use a large plastic bag capable of holding at least 30 to 60 minutes of oxygen
  • seal it around the neck with an elastic band
  • put handcuffs in hands around the back
plus
simple method
very cheap
seems reliable

cons
not sure about the pain felt

Precautions
use a resistant bag that will not tear if the body is convulsing, or during semi consciousness.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, DetachedDreamer97 and lv-gras
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
This wont be my method of choice because i don't live alone in the house and dont want my loved one to find my corpse, but if i did...what's your opinion about this method?
  • Taking several sleeping pills
  • wait awhile for the pills to start take effect
  • wear a hat so that the plastic doesn't stick to the face
  • use a large plastic bag capable of holding at least 30 to 60 minutes of oxygen
  • seal it around the neck with an elastic band
  • put handcuffs in hands around the back
plus
simple method
very cheap
seems reliable

cons
not sure about the pain felt

Precautions
use a resistant bag that will not tear if the body is convulsing, or during semi consciousness.

Could work, but if you wanna minimize the discomfort or panic, don't forget to make a CO2 scrubber... or some type of debreather.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and lv-gras
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I would definitely give it a try (when my time comes) if I could get my hands on sleeping pills.

Reactions: Schopenhauer and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Could work, but if you wanna minimize the discomfort or panic, don't forget to make a CO2 scrubber... or some type of debreather.
Yeah the CO2 buildup is supposed to be agonizing mentally and physically; you panic because you aren't getting enough air (whereas if you use some sort of CO2 scrubber or like an intert gas to displace the oxygen it doesn't do that).

Reactions: Schopenhauer, Iwant2sleepforever, DetachedDreamer97 and 1 other person
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Yeah the co2 generated by the breathing in a semiconscious state of the pills wouldnt be nice, could lead to convulsions and vomiting

A scrubber would be necessary

Another thing i might add would be an oxigen tank with enough oxigen for 3-4 hours to give time for the pills to blackout

Would be something similar to the exit bag, but getting inert gases seems to be dificult, most helium tanks appear to be diluted with o2 to prevent suicides, and getting a nitrogen tank must be difficult idk

Reactions: Schopenhauer, lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and 1 other person