princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
Hi I currently have trazodone 800mg hydroxyzine 1,500mg and quetiapene 500mg, with alcohol in my access if I took all of these pills with or without alcohol would this kill me. If I secured a plastic bag around my head after I swallowed them all would this kill me? Would any of this be able to ensure death?
Kill me I just want death and this is all I have what method with these 5 things would ensure death please give advice anything helps

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: losi
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
Pills are not a reliable method. From what I've seen, most of the time when you hear about failed suicide attempts, it involves pills. It is far more likely to result in vomiting or organ damage rather than death.

Reactions: satanpixidreamgirl and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're so desperate. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: notahappygirl
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I personally think plastic bag plus sleeping pills can work. I got myself large plastic bags which won't run out of oxygen until I've passed out. I haven't tested them yet though

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I personally think plastic bag plus sleeping pills can work. I got myself large plastic bags which won't run out of oxygen until I've passed out. I haven't tested them yet though
How deep into sedation you think one should be not to wake up from the hypercapnia breathing alarm?
I have plenty of fentanyl, Oxycodone and benzos