H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I've access to sleeping pills, lots of them, 200 lets say.

The NHS said to possible to die with just 10.

I now commonly take 10 for a Lillie break from my rare. so what about mixing it with grapefruit juice and / or alcohol? and say 50 sleeping pills?

Reactions: raindrops
N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
tbh i am not sure. it depends on your weight, height, how much food you have in your stomach, your age, your tolerance level, how fast you drink alcohol,...

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I thought sleeping pills were hard to ctb because you could just be knocked out and get your stomach pumped. I love the sound of this method though. I wonder if anti depressants could do the same :/

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think it would be helpful if you named the "sleeping pills" you wanna use to OD on. Then people could say sth serious about it.

Reactions: jar-baby and raindrops
H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I think it would be helpful if you named the "sleeping pills" you wanna use to OD on. Then people could say sth serious about it.
Zopilclone.
I can also access valium and Xanax to help

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Zopiclone LD50 827 mg/kg (LD50, rat, oral) (Source Wikipedia)
Xanax (Alprazolam) LD50: 1220 mg/kg (LD50, rat, oral) (Source Wikipedia)

That means 50% of experimental animals died at that dose. You can calculate for your body weight a 50% chance that in case the body reaction is the same like in rats.

This won't work, probably you end up in a hospital, benzos are not made for lethal ODs. I wouldn't recommend trying that. If you are interested in ODs then read the PPeH.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Zopiclone LD50 827 mg/kg (LD50, rat, oral) (Source Wikipedia)
Xanax (Alprazolam) LD50: 1220 mg/kg (LD50, rat, oral) (Source Wikipedia)

That means 50% of experimental animals died at that dose. You can calculate for your body weight a 50% chance that in case the body reaction is the same like in rats.

This won't work, probably you end up in a hospital, benzos are not made for lethal ODs. I wouldn't recommend trying that. If you are interested in ODs then read the PPeH.
827mg is crazy considering that the existing dosages for this medication are 3.75mg and 7.5mg. OP should not do this.
Zopilclone.
I can also access valium and Xanax to help
You can't OD on benzos.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori