G

Gordy99

Student
Jan 7, 2022
I don't really have much of a life. I choose to sleep in my spare time. I go to work but outside of that and eating I usually sleep. I freely admit that it's a choice. I guess it's my way of escaping life. I can barely watch TV anymore or even browse the internet.

Does anyone else sleep a lot? If so, what are your reasons?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, demuic, Depressed Cat and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sleep has always been my drug of choice. It's weird because there are other times when I'll cope with huge work days, so being around other people makes a difference. Then as soon as I'm by myself again...
21a61361 2164 42c3 a0a2 862bd38d98fd gettyimages 1268630795

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Depressed Cat, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Was sleeping a lot until recently, but ive been able to get my sleep pattern back into something that is somewhat normal, we will see how long that lasts for...

Sleep is the only thing that brings me much of an escapism from the world nowadays.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, not-2-b-the-answer, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Same. The best part of my day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Depressed Cat and not-2-b-the-answer
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I enjoy sleeping. However I can only sleep at the regular night time into the morning routine. I've tried napping or falling asleep during the day but I can't get my brain to shutoff.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and not-2-b-the-answer
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I sleep as much as possible to esacpe this life- way too mjuch compared to normal. The highlight of my life right now is when I am half awake but still in a dream state and I think that my life is a lot better than it is, with realistic chances to make it a lot better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Sleep is just the only way to escape without killing yourself. I just wish it didn't feel so short. I wake up and immediately wish I was dead or still unconscious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and Someone123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that I could sleep more, but I often end up staying up too late. Sleeping is a good way to pass the time. I often wish time would go quicker. All that I want is to sleep forever and be free from this horrible existence. To me, it sounds so peaceful to never experience anything ever again. My life is just meaningless suffering and I see no point to continuing it.

Reactions: DynamicDepression