Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Yep I sometimes have gone three days without sleep when hypomanic. I have gone from going to sleep at night to staying up all night and sleeping during the day. Kinda prefer the night much more peaceful.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, Ssname and lv-gras
S

Self destructed

Sep 18, 2018
Yep I sometimes have gone three days without sleep when hypomanic. I have gone from going to sleep at night to staying up all night and sleeping during the day. Kinda prefer the night much more peaceful.
Unless someone experiences no sleep it's hard for them to understand.

Reactions: lv-gras
Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
I was awake 72+ hrs ~5 times this year

Reactions: Chloe and lv-gras
Gengogakusha

Gengogakusha

Crazy Cat Lady
Sep 5, 2018
I am taking Risperidone for psychotic symptoms and it just knocks me out. I sleep 11-12 hours at a time and still feel sleepy when I'm awake. Sleeping is better than being awake though, so it's not too bad.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe and lv-gras
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I had a phone call from a psych recently at like 10 am following up on an appointment. He said "well you are up and about so that's good" what he didn't know was I just hadn't been to sleep haha.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I don't have sleeping patterns. Over the course of a month, I think I'll have fallen asleep in every single possible hour period, woken back up in most others, and even stayed awake for 60 hour periods. Weird shit.

Reactions: lv-gras and DeathBecomesMe
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
My sleeping patterns are fairly consistent. I sleep from 12 am to 6-7 am each day, unless I'm specifically staying up, but even then, I'll still get up sometime between 6-7:30.