• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I can NEVER get a normal amount of sleep. Its fucking killing me. I either sleep all the time or I'm up constantly. Its driving me crazy tbh. I wish I could go on sleep meds but trying to get them is a fucking pain. I take vyvanse and focalin for school and weight loss but those will keep me up if I consistently take them. So either I would have to lower my dose (don't want to since I know how to manage it now) or I would have to go to a sleep clinic (fuck that I just want to take sleep meds fuck off with the sleep studies) and stop taking my meds. I'm sick of everything needing a doctors approval and fucking around with my current meds when I know what I want to take. My friend used to give me their ambian and it worked so well for me. It was perfect. But of course with the shit system thats in place now I can't just walk in and go "hey can I have some ambian? It worked for me before and I know what I'm doing". If I did that I would get declined. I hate how they can't just trust me (or allow me to fuck my OWN life up). Also if I didn't do the sleep clinic I would probably just be suggested some dumb shit that doesn't even work like melatonin. Has anyone EVER taken that shit and actually gotten help from it? Every time I tried it it did JACK FUCKING sHITTTTT!!!! I'm so sick of that getting shilled at me. Sorry this is all over the place I'm kind of out of it rn :\

Reactions: Final Escape and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
But of course with the shit system thats in place now I can't just walk in and go "hey can I have some ambian? It worked for me before and I know what I'm doing"

Thanks for the laughs. That was funny! I've downed troughs full of melatonin like it was a bowl of Cheerios. Zilch. I sleep about three hours a night. I can't close my eyes. I have to fall unconscious while doing something else. If I'm not instantly unconscious when I go to my bed, I have nightmares. I get where you're coming from. Hope we can both find some relief.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I can NEVER get a normal amount of sleep. Its fucking killing me. I either sleep all the time or I'm up constantly. Its driving me crazy tbh. I wish I could go on sleep meds but trying to get them is a fucking pain. I take vyvanse and focalin for school and weight loss but those will keep me up if I consistently take them. So either I would have to lower my dose (don't want to since I know how to manage it now) or I would have to go to a sleep clinic (fuck that I just want to take sleep meds fuck off with the sleep studies) and stop taking my meds. I'm sick of everything needing a doctors approval and fucking around with my current meds when I know what I want to take. My friend used to give me their ambian and it worked so well for me. It was perfect. But of course with the shit system thats in place now I can't just walk in and go "hey can I have some ambian? It worked for me before and I know what I'm doing". If I did that I would get declined. I hate how they can't just trust me (or allow me to fuck my OWN life up). Also if I didn't do the sleep clinic I would probably just be suggested some dumb shit that doesn't even work like melatonin. Has anyone EVER taken that shit and actually gotten help from it? Every time I tried it it did JACK FUCKING sHITTTTT!!!! I'm so sick of that getting shilled at me. Sorry this is all over the place I'm kind of out of it rn :\
Oh yes I know exactly how you feel. The beauracracy we have to go through to get meds we need is pretty difficult to tolerate. It's a reason I took myself off the stimulant medication. It's one of those meds I can't afford to run out of or get suddenly cut off because the doctor feels like it or they run out at the pharmacy for some reason.

You will need a sleep or anxiety medication to be able to sleep if u use stimulant medication or u will end up sleep deprived and crazy over time. Melatonin did help a bit but it's not effective enough because the stimulant meds are so strong. Did the doctor refuse to give u anxiety or sleep meds? I used to get clonazepam and that worked but then it's another med that if u ever have to come off it's not like u can go cold turkey without withdrawal and slow tapering.

Can u go to different doctors till one is willing to give it to u? I would be demanding it, and if they say no I would be like, ok well I have to come off the vyvanse then because I can't sleep. If they say no, I'd be like ok well u won't be seeing me again. It's a pain to have to feel like u have to beg for things u need. As far as I'm concerned a lot of things they prescribe should be available over the counter, to cut out the middle man. Just make sure a person is properly informed on how to use and what can happen if u misuse.

Last edited:
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I have a perplexing case of insomnia so that doesnt help, then again theres days where im in bed for 24hrs.

E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I can't remember the last time I got enough sleep. I've tried so many methods, lifestyle changes, etc. I've resigned myself to the fact that this is unlikely to change.