Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I haen't sleep for over 30 hours now. It's not like i don't want to sleep, i just don't feel asleep and i know if i lie in bed i will be alone with my thoughts. Because of the lack of sleep i already told someone how i feel but it is something to hold to myself and it just slipped. I'm not hungry even if i'm 7 hours without food. anxiety is at peak level. I just want to rest, i hate that happening to me.

Reactions: ERASED
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Audiobooks might help you to drift out, it helps me as long as i am actually interested in the story. I don't get how it works, it shouldn't but it does.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I haen't sleep for over 30 hours now. It's not like i don't want to sleep, i just don't feel asleep and i know if i lie in bed i will be alone with my thoughts. Because of the lack of sleep i already told someone how i feel but it is something to hold to myself and it just slipped. I'm not hungry even if i'm 7 hours without food. anxiety is at peak level. I just want to rest, i hate that happening to me.
Well my self ones went 5 hole days without sleep did not end to well. Hope you get to sleep soon

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Audiobooks might help you to drift out, it helps me as long as i am actually interested in the story. I don't get how it works, it shouldn't but it does.
I'm really bad with attention, i can't concetrate with audios only
M
Well my self ones went 5 hole days without sleep did not end to well. Hope you get to sleep soon
My record is 42 but it was intentional
I had to "force" me to sleep by laying down and wait what i think it was half an hour