• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
How many of you cannot sleep when your mind is really bad? I can't sleep almost at all, instead spending my time sitting awake dreading everything that could ever go wrong. Then I get so so worn down by the feeling that I go right back to 'time to leave'.

• Hugs
Reactions: broth0100, AshersGirl, TiredOfAllThis and 3 others
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
If I don't use some kind of medication I will not sleep unless I want to be awake for several days and pass out from exhaustion. It really sucks because sleep is the best time because you don't have to think about or feel anything yet it's so hard to do. I find that having an audiobook or something similar can help a bit.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
Yes that's true. When I do get to sleep I don't have to think about how I feel.

Reactions: broth0100
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Once I didn't sleep for 3 or 4 days and I was tired and weak.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately yes, I often find it difficult to fall asleep which is dreadful to me as I see sleeping as the best way to pass the time as after all it's the closest to not existing. All I wish for is an dreamless, eternal sleep, only eternal nothingness can bring me peace.

D

Deleted member 31858

That often happens to me, it's as if my mind never rests. Even benzos don't help me when I'm like this. I've slept very little these last few days and I feel like I can't do it anymore.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I do imagine endless sleep as completely peaceful. But I understand that's not natural or normal and I wonder why I am fixated with the end.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I either have insomnia for days and sleep very little, if at all, or I sleep too much. I have no middle ground.

I often find it really difficult to get sleep, I am a chronic over thinker. I do find, sometimes, guided meditation or sleep music can help. I play then on YouTube and lie in the dark and sometimes helps me drift off.

• Hugs
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
I only have trouble falling asleep if im hypomanic or smthn, when im depressed and feeling the dread i fall asleep a bit too easily lol. I hope u can get some rest at some point

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I only have trouble falling asleep if im hypomanic or smthn, when im depressed and feeling the dread i fall asleep a bit too easily lol. I hope u can get some rest at some point
You too. That's really kind of you to say.
I either have insomnia for days and sleep very little, if at all, or I sleep too much. I have no middle ground.

I often find it really difficult to get sleep, I am a chronic over thinker. I do find, sometimes, guided meditation or sleep music can help. I play then on YouTube and lie in the dark and sometimes helps me drift off.
Hypomanic is in my family. We have two bipolar members including my mother.

• Love