Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I saw a video today about how inhumane homeless people are treated by cops/society. Cops/workers threw away all of their things into the garbage including ashes of a loved one, pocketed their jewelry and wouldn't let the elderly get their medication all while arresting them. The person said they were being treated just like the garbage they were putting all their belongings into. I can't even imagine the crime such as rape that is done on homeless people that is highly dismissed. It made me sick and broke my heart. I cried a lot. As soon as you become useless to them and do not benefit capitalism you also become garbage in their eyes to toss out. The fact that being homeless is illegal in certain regions is so fucking sick. I wish I could help someway but alas I am powerless as well.

All this AND YET the government is adamant on banning abortion and are prolifers when their are a plethora of kids in the foster system, starving homeless people. I remember when roe v wade was getting over turned and shortly after there was a shortage of baby formula. I remember chuckling that the irony is literally infront of their faces and they will deny it all and can. All about controlling a woman's body but as soon as that baby is out of her, "oop now you're on your own and also here are thousands of bills. But don't suicide!!!! We'll lose an asset--I mean people love and care about you I mean we don't but it'll all be ok!1!", They say as they continue to torture and degrade us and push us to suicide......it all makes me laugh. You ever get get so awakened and conscious that you just laugh?

They want living bodies as the backbone of capitalism not caring about the dead souls inside of them. Walking zombies as slaves. I'm afraid the walking dead have been here for ages now. It reminds me of the "There is no war in ba sing se" from ATLA

I told my mom she should have aborted me and she said if I would have known back then I would have. LOL such an amazing life I have.:smiling:

One thing that gives me slight hope is that there are people that are fighting but it won't be enough for a long while. It's not a coincidence that majority of the people in power (politicians, government, world leaders) are evil and corrupt.

All this shit makes my suicidality increase exponentially so looks like the govt won't actually get what they want.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Crono, Sannti and 1 other person