• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I am going to attempt SN this week. I have meto and SN ready. I'll do the blood test later and will try to upload the results. I have a small problem. I'll be doing it when my dad is out of town but my other 2 family members will be home.

If I were to slap some tape on my mouth, would it nullify the sounds I might make after I become unconscious?
I also think if I vomit after I pass out while the tape is on my mouth, I will choke on the vomit and CTB, right? Or is there a possibility of puking through my nose?
Any help or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: lachrymost
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't know for sure but I imagine someone can still make noise with tape over their mouth. I'd also think that restricting an airway when SN can make breathing feel harder may make it more distressing. Plus- the whole vomit through nose thing. I don't know for sure but I don't think it would help all that much really. Sorry- I'm no expert though.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn