• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
I've been skydiving twice now, and I'm scheduled to have another jump within a few weeks. I've been jumping tandem, but this time I'll be jumping by myself. How much would a fall like that hurt? I'll be falling at 150 mph and from 14,000 feet. I'm shared the impact will be painful or that I'll be paralyzed if the attempt fails. I'm pretty sure my SI won't kick in, but I can also bring some Xanax with me/drink some DXM to curb it. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Baskol1 and Dartz
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Very unlikely to survive and the pain wouldn't last more than just a moment, I guess.

Reactions: Johanna94, fauna and Baskol1
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You would have reached maximum velocity with the extra weight of an unopened parachute. Take warfarin beforehand if you can

Reactions: fauna, Baskol1, Rocksandsand and 1 other person
Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
As long as you don't land in water or any trees I think the chance of survival is slim to none

Reactions: fauna and Baskol1
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's not a bad method since the parachute works as a safety net should you change your mind

Reactions: fauna and your pathologist
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Just uh dont land on your feet... that might not be fatal

And frankly results in fate worse than death

Reactions: fauna and Mr2005
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe get rid of the parachute? You don't want to fall on it and have a miraculous survival like that hostess who fell on a seat or something and survived. And yeah, warfarin.

Reactions: fauna and Baskol1
fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
You would have reached maximum velocity with the extra weight of an unopened parachute. Take warfarin beforehand if you can
Never heard of wafarin. Is it OTC?
Maybe get rid of the parachute? You don't want to fall on it and have a miraculous survival like that hostess who fell on a seat or something and survived. And yeah, warfarin.
That sounds terrifying. I can't ditch the parachute, but I think I've got enough experience now to keep myself parallel to the ground

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I've been skydiving twice now, and I'm scheduled to have another jump within a few weeks. I've been jumping tandem, but this time I'll be jumping by myself. How much would a fall like that hurt? I'll be falling at 150 mph and from 14,000 feet. I'm shared the impact will be painful or that I'll be paralyzed if the attempt fails. I'm pretty sure my SI won't kick in, but I can also bring some Xanax with me/drink some DXM to curb it. Any thoughts?
Brave person you are. I am a weepy wimp when it comes to heights. I admire your courage.

Reactions: fauna and Centerism
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Never heard of wafarin. Is it OTC?
Its a blood thinning drug, even by some chance you survive the fall the drug will make you bleed out quickly. Not from a pharmacist but if you go to a DIY place that sells rodent control you can find the extra strong poison that is basically warfarin. Bit gross I know but I would hate to survive a fall like that

Reactions: woxihuanni and Baskol1
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Ugh... Not for me. I can't even stand on the edge of a cliff and look down.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Its a blood thinning drug, even by some chance you survive the fall the drug will make you bleed out quickly. Not from a pharmacist but if you go to a DIY place that sells rodent control you can find the extra strong poison that is basically warfarin. Bit gross I know but I would hate to survive a fall like that

I don't know, there might some online pharmacy where you can skip the paperwork. Worth looking around.

Reactions: fauna and Stan
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
Warfarin actually increases clot ability in first few days. Take aspirin if you want. No chance you survive a fall from a plane tho.
Warfarin actually increases clot ability in first few days. Narrow therapeutic drug. More likely to have some sort of stroke than aid in your death. Take aspirin if you want. No chance you survive a fall from a plane tho.

Reactions: fauna and Stan
fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
Damn. I don't think I can do it. I'll have too many important people around in my life that will be watching :(