Dec 12, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: stuckinthemud
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wow!
93 uk deaths. Be interesting to know how much Mr Law was charging for a simple item that salts meat.

Reactions: inaminute and stuckinthemud
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Wow!
93 uk deaths. Be interesting to know how much Mr Law was charging for a simple item that salts meat.

If I recall, it cost around £100 or just over for 100g.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Wow!
Shipping varies wildly from country to country, but mine from him cost about £70 to the UK (50g).

I was expecting a really judgemental article given that it's Sky News, but apart from the quote from the father of the man who died about claiming having bodily autonomy is being in a "pro-death cult" (clearly speaking through grief), I was surprised that it was relatively neutral.

Reactions: losing hope and mortuarymary
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
How to i get those suicide kits shipped to germany?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I nearly posted the link to this myself this morning.

Apparently loads of "ken laws" knocking about selling SN, shame I haven't got their contact details 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Yavannah and stuckinthemud
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
They talk about a drug that "doesn't kill instantly, leaves no trace when it does and is easy to get in the UK"???

Reactions: stuckinthemud
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
They talk about a drug that "doesn't kill instantly, leaves no trace and is easy to get in the UK"???
Its SN…though I thought it was traceable in the body

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
They talk about a drug that "doesn't kill instantly, leaves no trace when it does and is easy to get in the UK"???
They will obviously never say its Sodium Nitrite but pretty much everyone is aware of it now, particularly if you have thought about suicide. And Id say most are aware of this site as well

D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Its SN…though I thought it was traceable in the body
They will obviously never say its Sodium Nitrite but pretty much everyone is aware of it now, particularly if you have thought about suicide. And Id say most are aware of this site as well
Are they (Sky News) really that uninformed then?. It kills pretty fast. When it does, the skin colour changes...

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
"They are putting forward the idea that it's an individual's right to take their own life."

Because it is and should be a legal right.

Reactions: random_user, losing hope, ObssessedEirika and 3 others
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
H
Shipping varies wildly from country to country, but mine from him cost about £70 to the UK (50g).

I was expecting a really judgemental article given that it's Sky News, but apart from the quote from the father of the man who died about claiming having bodily autonomy is being in a "pro-death cult" (clearly speaking through grief), I was surprised that it was relatively neutral.
How long have you had your SN for it sleeps for 3 years? Will you be confident if using it?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

It sounds like one of the sellers is buying it from a UK supplier- which is kind of ironic because- if it is SN they're talking about- it isn't easy to get hold of in the UK now as an individual. Most UK suppliers will only sell to other legitimate companies.

Reactions: Dayrain
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024

Totally agree with you there.

D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Might be Sodium Azide.
Yea, SA is more popular in the Netherlands (called "Middel X") and they attended a meeting there. In the end they confused a lot there I think, but that's nothing new, they are behind their own agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimetoGo! and Talvikki
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
H

How long have you had your SN for it sleeps for 3 years? Will you be confident if using it?
I got it in December 2022. The "best before" date on it is January 2026. I guess until then I'm as confident as I can be with the limitations of the method.

Reactions: losing hope