Theresa Riot

Theresa Riot

Apr 5, 2020
So my heart is skipping beats again. Still no idea why it does this sometimes. My mom asked if I was going to let her take me to the hospital this time. I was like, you're kidding, right? I didn't go the last ten times, I'm not going now. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Perhaps it would be beneficial for you to do some exams just to find out what is causing it. I believe that with this you can get a treatment that helps you to relieve these symptoms. Do not you think?

Sending hugs :hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Theresa Riot

Theresa Riot

Apr 5, 2020
I've tried, but for some reason the only doctor who's been able to document it was a neurologist I saw once like 15 years ago. Every time I tell another doctor, they examine me and say they don't hear anything unusual. But I'm in America, so maybe it's because our healthcare sucks.

• Hugs
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I haven't had luck finding out what's going on with my heart, either. Back in November my pulse went down to 45 or lower (no, not in shape) for a week. By the time I saw a doctor, it was sort of back to normal. If you say so...yep, might get lucky. :)

• Hugs