AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
i am sitting in class learning and the constant pressure from anxiety thinking everyone is looking at me and judging me every movement i make everything i say and the time i have to think over methods and when my sn and if my sn will arrive makes me want to leave or skip class and go to train station and put my head on the track i was very close to at lunch time i have not eaten for two weeks so have plenty of time at lunch so i walk to a train crossing and really want to jump :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sleeps, Dysgenic Pup, ClownMe and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very tiring what you are going through and it must be hard to deal with. Existing can be so dreadful as there is no real relief from ourselves and our thoughts as long as we are still here. The train sounds like a horrifying method to me, I cannot even imagine how scary it must be but I get that it's hard to stay here when you feel so desperate to leave.
I wish you freedom.

Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
i am sitting in class learning and the constant pressure from anxiety thinking everyone is looking at me and judging me every movement i make everything i say and the time i have to think over methods and when my sn and if my sn will arrive makes me want to leave or skip class and go to train station and put my head on the track i was very close to at lunch time i have not eaten for two weeks so have plenty of time at lunch so i walk to a train crossing and really want to jump :(
I'm sorry, do you have an anxiety disorder?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
That sounds very tiring what you are going through and it must be hard to deal with. Existing can be so dreadful as there is no real relief from ourselves and our thoughts as long as we are still here. The train sounds like a horrifying method to me, I cannot even imagine how scary it must be but I get that it's hard to stay here when you feel so desperate to leave.
I wish you freedom.
i am scared about trains they have always made me anxious but it is fast and then it is over but still very scared :(

I'm sorry, do you have an anxiety disorder?
i do not have official diagnose the doctor has given me propranolol for my anxiety but only temporary i will make another appointment as it is a lot worse

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Your anxiety must really be strong and disabling. I'm sorry. I know how it feels. But you still seem pretty young and I hope things will improve for you. The train method seems horrific to me. Maybe you could consider counseling. It's always wise to exhaust all the options before ctb in my opinion. In the end I wish you freedom from your suffering regardless of what you decide
Hugs 🤗