T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Not that anyone will miss me but how are you supposed to survive... I feel life is a mission to madness
The only logical explanation for all the suffering besides evil would be I am meant to delve into insanity and that must be where there is peace?..... Sound a bit silly?
Sure does, because it's not true, in my episodes of psychosis all I've found is that I have less defence against this terror.

Everything is eating feeding off each time that perfectly typed 'frustrating' changes to 'crusting' which isn't even a word, perhaps it is a word created by the disgusting powers who have made everything in this sick world God damn sexual, as in a 'crusting' cum stain.

Everything is something contributing to breaking us

It was quite therepeutic coming here but to push me over the last couple of weeks whenever I access the screen changes automatically to full screen which makes it damned frustrating to get back to other tasks and deletes/skips screens.

The powers that control us are just tailoring our phones knowing what to do to annoy us,
And spell check is always changing words even though I've tried turning it off many a times. These things are bad.
Sure some people say it's an inconvenience but these small things that you get prodded with add up and build up to the point it feels you're brains been whacked with a baseball bat.
I feel technology is bad and making it easier for life to inflict its suffering on me.
Goodbye brothers and I wish you solace.

Last edited: