MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have been single for years, just looked after my kids and not bothered with relationships.
Had a couple of short ones, where the guys have turned out to be crazy or want too much input into my life.
But just very occasionally I would love to be in a relationship, someone to hug and wipe the tears away.
Feeling down today, I'm lonely

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, WinterFaust, Circles and 18 others
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
I've never known any other feeling, I think that's where all my other problems stem from; never feeling connected to another human being.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, terry_a_davis, KleinerWolf and 5 others
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Here is a virtual hug for you! HUGS! Cmon, everyone, group hug time!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, terry_a_davis, Evermore and 9 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I've never been in a relationship. I often feel like I want one, but then I feel like I'm actually just really lonely and going into a relationship out of desperation for human contact might not be the healthiest idea.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Circles, terry_a_davis and 6 others
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well my self i have decided to stay single as i bin crap on to many times now . No longer trust any one any more best on my own to the day i die. Dont what to be in love with any one dont want to be best friends with any one. If you let them in they only end up hurting you in the end . Decided to give up on people to many bad ones out they now cant be asks to wade through all that crap to find that one in a million.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Circles, Final Escape and 3 others
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I've been single my whole life. I've had many sexual partners but I've never been in a relationship. It's just impossible for me, I came into the world with something missing. Some people just seem destined to live and die alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Circles, Final Escape and 3 others
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
I keep swinging between a strong desire to be with someone and just being alone.. Its true what they say, The grass is always greener on the other side..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and MsMaudlin
Nyxx33

Nyxx33

May 8, 2020
It's difficult finding someone that's on the same page as you, fits you well emotionally / intellectually / physically / shares likes and is open and honest. On top of that, it takes work to communicate and maneuver through situations that come up. Especially if you have a lot of internal issues to work through- add someone else to the equation, and you can either help each other's growth or hinder it. But it can be a beautiful thing as long as there is mutual respect and love and the willingness to be vulnerable and learn something new.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Circles, ocd is bad and 1 other person
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Hugging everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, MsMaudlin, Woodnote and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
My husband is everything I could ask for in a partner. Even that isn't enough to keep me from wanting to ctb. Some days I'm emotionally here, but often times I'm lightyears away with disassociation or depersonalization. The guilt I feel for wanting to ctb while knowing he'll be devastated is crushing at times. Had I known years ago what I know now, I would have been more thorough and ctb at 9 with my first attempt. Now I feel like I'm always at the bus stop with no ticket.

I'm sorry you're craving human affection and contact. Maybe you can go on dates or something online? I hope you find what you're looking for ♡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, ocd is bad and MsMaudlin
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
have been single for years, just looked after my kids and not bothered with relationships.

Same boat. I've been single for about 8 years... I got full custody and haven't dated since. I can't involve my kid with my bad choices when it comes to women. I also don't want a parade of different women in and out of my kid's life. I don't even care anymore at this point. The thought of dating in my 40's sounds exhausting..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ocd is bad, Circles and MsMaudlin
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There's pros and cons to both sides for sure. I've always enjoyed being in a relationship more though. Too bad I've fucked up the good ones I've had.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, MsMaudlin and Woodnote
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
My partner died... And i hate being alone.. But cant replace him... Not sure what to do other then just work and cry now

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, ocd is bad, MsMaudlin and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've been single my whole life. I've had many sexual partners but I've never been in a relationship. It's just impossible for me, I came into the world with something missing. Some people just seem destined to live and die alone.
It might be as simple as avoiding sex with someone for at least 3 to 6 months to get to know them well enough so u don't end up getting heart broke when the sex dies or they lose interest. Or u lose interest. This is why it's crucial to wait to have sex but I understand that this is sometimes hard for people. Sometimes it feels like u have to or something. We are all wanting instant love and instant gratification but those relationships won't last and then u keep repeating over again and after awhile u think there's something wrong with u. So don't take sex lightly. If u like someone u better wait a long time to have sex or it will mess things up. More often than not.

• Love
Reactions: ocd is bad, Stavrogin and MsMaudlin
W

wildgoat1995

lost all hope
Jul 4, 2020
I have had a girlfriend but I was blue pill and didn't understand why she did what she did. I understand it now but now I know it's best to stay away from relationships in my best interest.

I am hoping you will be better, sending love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and MsMaudlin
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm 27. Never been in a relationship. And it's not good to be in a relationship while being suicidal. I think I'm gonna die single. At least I'm not virgin..

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I have been single for years, just looked after my kids and not bothered with relationships.
Had a couple of short ones, where the guys have turned out to be crazy or want too much input into my life.
But just very occasionally I would love to be in a relationship, someone to hug and wipe the tears away.
Feeling down today, I'm lonely
I can relate. I am 22 and still single. I have dated a bit/hooked up but it lead other ache. Now I have a couple of friends and a toxic family

parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
I'm 21 and have never been in a relationship. Had crushes but didn't date as a teen because my parents were strict and wouldn't allow it, but also because a teen relationship felt so juvenile, like I couldn't really take them seriously and with all the other stuff I was going through, it was a definite no from me. But even now as an adult, I hesitate to consider dating because I feel like I'm a terrible person who'd only end up hurting my partner. I'm afraid they'd end up disliking me after a while and break up with me or even possibly cheat on me. At the same time, I sometimes imagine being in a relationship with someone that really relates to me and my experiences, and feel some happiness from that. But for now, I plan on staying single for the time being.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
JCAPPY34

JCAPPY34

UK in the North
Jul 14, 2020
Yep. Can never find the right person. Hugs

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin