Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Sinéad O'Connor died today. Apparently she ctb grieving after her 18 year old son died also ctb last year. Any thoughts?
I didn't like her as an artist but I sympathised with the mental problems she suffered over time. Rest in peace:I.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: ChesterCopperpot, Sweet Tart, Forever Sleep and 8 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I wonder if she was a SaSu member. 🤔

Reactions: Leagueofgentlemen
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This hit me quite hard today. She was the first celebrity I'd ever seen up close - she was sitting behind me and my family at a Christmas pantomime in England in 1990 or 91, I forget. We all did like her song "Nothing compares 2 u" and it was sad to see her struggle so much in recent years. I caught some of her problems on Dr. Phil, which in retrospect I feel a little bad about as his show is so explotative.

I did think something like ctb was always on the cards for her somehow though. She never really seemed to find any meaningful peace in her adult life. I hope she's in a better place now.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Sweet Tart, miserableforever and 5 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
🎵 I have a universe inside me. 🎶
Her only good song featured in Vanilla Sky

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
That is thought provoking.
Morrissey is pissed :

"Morrissey went on to describe the "Nothing Compares 2 U" star as a "challenge", who couldn't be "boxed up".

"She had the courage to speak when everyone else stayed safely silent," he continued. "She was harassed simply for being herself.

"As always, the lamestreamers miss the ringing point, and with locked jaws they return to the insultingly stupid 'icon' and 'legend' when last week words far more cruel and dismissive would have done.

"Tomorrow the fawning fops flip back to their online s***posts and their cosy Cancer Culture and their moral superiority and their obituaries of parroted vomit… all of which will catch you lying on days like today… when Sinead doesn't need your sterile slop."

Ms. O Connor was found unresponsive (!!!!) in unsuspicious circumstances. Sanitised much?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: affinity and Per Ardua Ad Astra
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'd assume is was H. She'd had 8 previous. Poor soul, RIP.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'd assume is was H. She'd had 8 previous. Poor soul, RIP.
Oh wow, I wasn't aware of this. My first thought was ctb, but accidental OD seems at least as likely. If so, very sad.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Oh wow, I wasn't aware of this. My first thought was ctb, but accidental OD seems at least as likely. If so, very sad.
I mean you could be right, but when people have attempted OD before and failed 8 times overall. Naturally people up to anti, become bolder in an attempt. It is sad, but she was a very damaged individual and she'd wanted to go at least since her younger son died, we know that for sure. She definitely found her peace.
Rip <3 I wonder if it was suicide?
Almost certain. She wanted to die since her son died. She talked about it openly, often. Her last tweet even said.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I mean you could be right, but when people have attempted OD before and failed 8 times overall. Naturally people up to anti, become bolder in an attempt. It is sad, but she was a very damaged individual and she'd wanted to go at least since her younger son died, we know that for sure. She definitely found her peace.

Almost certain. She wanted to die since her son died. She talked about it openly, often. Her last tweet even said.
I had a friend who went this way. History of using and intentionally ODing, then calling a friend for help. But something happened different the last time it happened. I am naive and thought it was accidental until a mutual friend let me know about the pattern.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I had a friend who went this way. History of using and intentionally ODing, then calling a friend for help. But something happened different the last time it happened. I am naive and thought it was accidental until a mutual friend let me know about the pattern.
A call for help and then an actual call for help over and over. They must have been very determined to keep with the same method. Has it altered your thought pattern?

Reactions: Amyend88
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I thought that, it was very obvious she was suicidal and very mentally unwell and her son's death sent her over the edge. It's so sad that such a talented person could be so tormented.

• Love
Reactions: Quinlor