• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I thought about pulling a fake gun on the cops so they would shoot me.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Had a few, personal favourite is building a guillotine and have actually read of some successful cases of this but it'ss alot of work. Less interesting is self immolation with napalm maybe a bit of thermite to get it going as both are pretty straightfoward to make.
Oh and one I'd read online which was from this list of crazy ass methods (sadly can't remember the name was a few years ago), is to take an icecream scoop, 2 cadbury cream eggs then proceed to scoop your eyes out and slot the cream eggs in to give whoever finds you a real shocker.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and voyager
Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
Some guy in 2008 tied one end of a rope to a tree, the other end around his head, and then got in his car and floored it, decapitating him. Seems gruesome, but at least it was probably all over soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and voyager
C

ComingClose

Jan 19, 2020
To be honest, I never really think of any bizarre ways to ctb but I have found myself wondering, as I've walked down a busy but not fast road, 'is that car going fast enough to kill me if i just step into the road?' I wouldn't actually do it because it might not work and if it did, that'd be horrible for the driver.

• Hugs
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
To be honest, I never really think of any bizarre ways to ctb but I have found myself wondering, as I've walked down a busy but not fast road, 'is that car going fast enough to kill me if i just step into the road?' I wouldn't actually do it because it might not work and if it did, that'd be horrible for the driver.
I thought about this especially when I go walking late at night.

• Hugs
T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
The coolest one I've read about is to build a guillotine. Set the guillotine on a timer then take a bunch of sleeping pills and lay down in place. That way ya get your head sliced clean off while sleeping.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, voyager and Dinosaur
Neurodoom

Neurodoom

This file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
Aug 13, 2019
I had a great idea to buy a tent and charcoal with a grill. Seal myself in and drink and smoke and listen to my favorite songs. Turns out it was too 'real' to do that much planning.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Wishing for Luck
RealLifeTamagotchi

RealLifeTamagotchi

memento mori
Dec 15, 2019
Trying to sneak into North Korea...
(I live in South Korea.)

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Wishing for Luck, nihilist_fool and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Since the title says "most far-out"... I thought about going to North Korea and volunteer as a human test subject in a nuclear bomb experiment. The thought of getting totally vaporized in a fraction of a second sounds quite appealing. Obviously, I've never given it any serious thought, but it wouldn't surprise me if that regime would accept such an offer.

• Hugs
Travis Pickle

Travis Pickle

Jan 24, 2020
There's a ferry port relatively close to me in the UK that does cruises to Holland. I've gone to Amsterdam twice this way to take advantage of the whole relaxed cannabis scene although I prefer flying tbh. I've fantasised on more than one occasion about jumping overboard into the North Sea, preferably unseen so as not to traumatise potential witnesses. The combination of the freezing water and strong currents would, I believe, ensure that death would be very rapid.

• Hugs