Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'm not gonna make a goodbye post because it's not like anyone would care lmao. Plus it's less pressure on me if I just do it. Wish me luck though. I'll keep posting until that day comes and then I'll just be gone one day. I cannot wait to sleep forever. Why settle for a subpar life when others are born at the top. This will be it. I either die or become a vegetable.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Neogoloid, I am so sorry that you feel so isolated and that people might not care. Here there are people who care - for most of us, we share a part of our lives here that we are unable to share elsewhere. I don't really know much about methods and also do not feel comfortable talking about something that I am 100% confident. All I know is that I want you to know that I care, as do so many people on the forum, about you and each other. You have clearly suffered a lot in life to get to where you are and I am so sorry that you have suffered so much. I hope that you find the peace that you desperately seek. And I am sorry if my wordings feel like mere, empty words that you do not want to hear - perhaps I am writting this to make myself feel better (I hope this is not the case) as I feel sad and uncomfortable that someone wants to leave feeling alone - but where there is share pain, there is usually shared empathy, live, respect and care as well. Take care. Best wishes.

Reactions: tiger b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible and cruel how people have to struggle to research suicide methods on the internet in the first place. It disgusts me how we cannot just have the option to die in peace when we want to but anyway I understand why you'd be looking forward to being gone. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim, donewithlife1, myusername890 and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
If it makes you feel better, reading your posts last week caused me to buy a bigmac. It was tasty!

No, I didn't think so...

Best wishes.

Reactions: Kit1
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Neogoloid, I am so sorry that you feel so isolated and that people might not care. Here there are people who care - for most of us, we share a part of our lives here that we are unable to share elsewhere. I don't really know much about methods and also do not feel comfortable talking about something that I am 100% confident. All I know is that I want you to know that I care, as do so many people on the forum, about you and each other. You have clearly suffered a lot in life to get to where you are and I am so sorry that you have suffered so much. I hope that you find the peace that you desperately seek. And I am sorry if my wordings feel like mere, empty words that you do not want to hear - perhaps I am writting this to make myself feel better (I hope this is not the case) as I feel sad and uncomfortable that someone wants to leave feeling alone - but where there is share pain, there is usually shared empathy, live, respect and care as well. Take care. Best wishes.
Oh I definitely appreciate it, no worries (:
And thanks for your kind words.
My frustration only lies with those who had the info I needed but chose not to respond. Although no one is entitled to respond to anything. From the few responses I did get, I think I may have a solid chance at taking myself out. If this fails then I might as well be dead anyways because I'll be brain dead. And brain dead people don't live as long at least.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Your profile picture makes me hungry.