august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
I realize that getting a gun in tx is easier but I'm scared it might fail+ I'd rather not have to go out that way. I'd rather find other more sure-fire methods. I've been contemplating either hanging or an OD atp.
Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi and hi-okbye
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Is CCS not a reliable source? (I saw someone on another thread mention it was a working US source) When I decide to order it, I figure that's where I'll go.
happy turkey day!

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
CCS is no longer selling SN
I got mine from there!
I got it three days before it was taken off

foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Damn.. so there aren't any other reliable sources for folks in the US?

Reactions: ropearoundatree
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
it's so frustrating how we can't get easy SN here. if i could i would get it in an instant :/
as for other methods, there's a lot i guess it just depends on you situation, limitations, etc.
What would be your preferred method?
if anything i wish i could just get a natural disease that would kill me in a week or maybe more. i wish i could just die surrounded by people i love in a hospital bed. no worries no responsibilities. i get to talk to everyone for the last time, no one to say "why did you do this" or "do you not love us" or something like that.

unfortunately.. that's very unlikely. so i have to take matters into my own hands.
currently i plan to take an opioid, and jump into a really cold lake, hopefully dying of hypothermia, or drowning after i pass out from the drugs. if that doesn't work i plan to bring a backup with me. a rope to hopefully hang off a tree, if i even can at that point. i wish there was a way to be 100% sure. i'm considering just hanging off a big pine tree in my yard now. it might be more reliable, and if i hang from high enough, it might take a while for people to fine me, all the branches are really close together so it'll probably keep me hidden.. i hope.
i'll have to workshop the idea but your comment actually got me thinking. maybe i could just do that instead of suffering hours of pain/discomfort like last time, in a method that might not even work. the only thing that brought me to the water method is that (from what i know), my body would be in good condition (other than being a bit cold and wet). i saw a picture of a drowning victim in water for 7 days and she looked horrid though. while with hanging, my face would turn purple/blue, etc. but then again, it's suicide and as long as my family doesn't find me, they should be warned (by police most likely), that my body doesn't look normal.

i apologize for the rant, you just got my brain thinking.

how about you?

Last edited: