HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
can someone in simple English please explain to this very dumb person which black powder gun and what type of bullet would be best to buy. No fancy talk. Every time someone asks a question people who know a lot get on and start talking and I end up like 😳🤪. Please just keep it simple. My damaged brain would be so appreciative.

Reactions: shadowheart
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Ballistic Dummy Vid

"Pistols put holes in people. Rifles put holes through people. Shotguns, at the right range with the right load, will physically remove a chunk of shit from your opponent and throw that shit on the floor." -Clint Smith

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: JustABug, Blurry_Buildings, bridgegirl and 4 others
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
Reactions: hi-okbye
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
9mm and up. Headshot or through the mouth to sever the brain stem.

Reactions: JustABug
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
think op mentioned black powder gun? the ones they used like 400 years ago? sorry. never fired one of those.

if not, the 12 gauge would probably be your best bet. but i did read one story of a guy that shot another with one and turned it on himself. i guess he didn't put it in his mouth. blew out all his teeth but survived. needed a ridiculous amount of surgeries of course. his mouth ended up so small that he could barely fit a spoon.

• Wow
Reactions: JustABug
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
think op mentioned black powder gun? the ones they used like 400 years ago? sorry. never fired one of those.

if not, the 12 gauge would probably be your best bet. but i did read one story of a guy that shot another with one and turned it on himself. i guess he didn't put it in his mouth. blew out all his teeth but survived. needed a ridiculous amount of surgeries of course. his mouth ended up so small that he could barely fit a spoon.
Thank u for the horror story. I really needed that. I was trying to find a gun I can order thus the black powder gun.
9mm and up. Headshot or through the mouth to sever the brain stem.
I'm trying to find a gun I can order. I'm disabled and can't leave the house. But thank you so much for the simple answer. That is what I am looking for. It is much appreciated. I hope u find peace. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Thank u for the horror story
you're welcome <3. at least i didn't post the picture. yes i've seen it. sorry about your condition. i can't get very far outside the house myself. even in the u.s. you'd have to have firearms mailed to a gun shop. not to your house. not sure this is the best method for you.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
you're welcome <3. at least i didn't post the picture. yes i've seen it. sorry about your condition. i can't get very far outside the house myself. even in the u.s. you'd have to have firearms mailed to a gun shop. not to your house. not sure this is the best method for you.
I thought you could order black powdered gun replicas. That's what I wanted to find out.