• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I've tried partial hanging several times. Never worked. Couldn't get myself unconscious after like a minute.

Yesterday I put a plastic bag over my head, and tightened it well. After like 10-15 breaths I could feel that I was suffocating, and almost blacking out. I didn't continue though because today I had to look after the dogs of a friend. But I felt like it was rather.. comfortable. Or at least the closest I´ve ever felt to blacking out/dying.

What do you think? Could this method actually work? I could take tranquillisers (I have 25 tablets of 15mg oxazepam) as well with it, and I can also get 10 tablets of 7,5mg zopiclone.

I live in Norway and I am running out of options and patience.

Please, I need some guidance. Dont know how to get on the dark web to buy N (even though I could force my best friend to teach me), and I can't find any reliable source where I can buy SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: ihatemylife and lobster salad
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
poland is good place to buy sn. It is common chemical. search in allegro- polish website for "nitryt sodowy"
Do not buy it if it is illegal of course.

Also suffocation is very stressful and you will panic before death.

Last edited:
Reactions: forgotten15
N

NaughtyGirl

Oct 3, 2021
poland is good place to buy sn. It is common chemical. search in allegro- polish website for "nitryt sodowy"
Just "nitryt" or "azotyn sodu". But you have to make sure it's NaNO2 since the same name seems to be used for NaNO3 as well.

Reactions: fox_wannabe
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Thank you. In Norway only professionals are allowed to buy SN apparently so don't know if I could get it through the customs.

Just read about the night night method. Maybe going to try that.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i have did that to I put a plastic bag over my head, thanking how long it take to die