• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
financially, i was good to go for at least a few years. didn't care and made 2 attempts. both i guess were pretty half ass but i tried nonetheless. now there is more $ and potentially more to come? i'm in such a weird place. i still prefer the endless sleep. i'm sure many of you will hate me and most won't understand?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, Return2themoonlight and 3 others
Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I'm not in the same situation, but I think I understand. I think money can help address some things, but it's not enough. I mean if I woke up tomorrow and was a billionaire I don't think anything would change internally. I might stick around for longer than I would otherwise to see what I could do with all the money (trying climate change or voluntary euthanasia lobbying) but I don't think too much would really change.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Return2themoonlight, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
it makes sense to me. money is great n all but that doesn't mean it can fix a miserable life.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Return2themoonlight, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
Money gives you options. Money can keep the desperation at bay. Money can help you leave a bad environment.

Do you have different plans now? Can you imagine your life changing?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Return2themoonlight and MyChoiceAlone
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Do you have different plans now? Can you imagine your life changing?
i failed an attempt (or two) and really hit a low point. i'm supposed to move soon to a pretty nice place so i think i'll stick around just a little longer. i can't really find a way to leave anyway. my life won't change much though. i was ready to leave behind a decent amount of money anyway.

i really should make out a will to donate whatevers left to animal shelters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I know everyone see's money in a different light but I believe it wouldn't change the fact of wanting to ctb. For me, money would solve so many of my problems that you would think I didn't want to ctb anymore but in reality, if I had half of what I need on me I would've left this plane of existence already. Only reason im still here is cause I don't have the money for the proper resources.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and MyChoiceAlone
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Money can't fix health and many other things if those are the reasons for you to CTB then money won't change anything. If it's exactly vice versa it's the same problem in the end, health and many other things don't make a life worth living when money isn't there.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and Return2themoonlight
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Only reason im still here is cause I don't have the money for the proper resources.
part of me is here just to spite my greedy sister. may i ask which resources you need?

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Any resource I can get my hands on all honesty. Whether it be a gun or SN, as long as it gets the job done and take me away all in one night. Other methods is a bit harder to do with others around even at night. So I need something that's either loud and quick or quiet and relatively slow to not see the next morning.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone