JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Side effects with Valium combined with SN? I try to bypass the SN side effects with Valium. Any suggestions.

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace and Baskol1
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
Benzos are sedatives. I'm going to take my xanax (benzo as well) then chug N right before I want to fall asleep. If I fall asleep before taking N (unlikely), can always do it the next day.

Reactions: Baskol1
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Well its certainly not an antidote for SN so won't effect the toxicity

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Complex, I know. But it is advisable to do SN and take Valium before?
Oh please, Baskol1, give USA break. What do you know about Valium and SN? Absolute nothing. I suspect you are an under 18 and should be banned from this forum. Message sent to mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alchemist and Baskol1
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
not complex. me thinks you worry too much. take a valium and relax. you won't find a resource that explains drug interactions b/w sn and valium because SN is not a prescription med but is unlikely to make a difference.

Pretty sure in physician assisted sui they give benzo before the N. From my personal prospective, I'm glad I have xanax and my plan is benzo/alcohol/metoclopramide then N right before I feel like nodding off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1 and JimFord99
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Good to know,thanks.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Going off topic, can I block Baskol1? and will that mean I don't see his alerts? I see the ignore button but don't really know what its payload is

S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
would be nice, seems he/she abuses the like button.

Reactions: JimFord99 and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Well, that would be a good idea. Maybe contacting one of the mods?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Well I have hit the ignore button so will update you on whether it worked

Reactions: JimFord99 and Baskol1
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
please stop baskol.

Reactions: JimFord99
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
yep, it worked, it stopped his alert appearing

Reactions: JimFord99
jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
Benzos are sedatives. I'm going to take my xanax (benzo as well) then chug N right before I want to fall asleep. If I fall asleep before taking N (unlikely), can always do it the next day.

Why are you taking a benzo before N? It's redundant. N isn't painful in anyway and puts you to sleep because it's a sedative that works on the GABA-A receptor just like benzos. It would be like taking codeine before trying to overdose on fentanyl. Why take a weaker drug of the same class?
And no they don't give benzos before N at assisted suicide clinics. In fact they encourage anyone taking benzos to stop them 3 weeks before to avoid tolerance issues.

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
Its SN not N

Oh ok. Yeah I'm in the same situation. Have the SN and benzos. I'm expecting some pain but I hope I time it right. I have brain damage so I have to get this right.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Oh ok. Yeah I'm in the same situation. Have the SN and benzos. I'm expecting some pain but I hope I time it right. I have brain damage so I have to get this right
One important piece of information is that those with an underlying physical health problem will go faster

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Why are you taking a benzo before N? It's redundant. N isn't painful in anyway and puts you to sleep because it's a sedative that works on the GABA-A receptor just like benzos. It would be like taking codeine before trying to overdose on fentanyl. Why take a weaker drug of the same class?
And no they don't give benzos before N at assisted suicide clinics. In fact they encourage anyone taking benzos to stop them 3 weeks before to avoid tolerance issues.

I've read contradictory advice on benzos and N and I'm unsure which is correct. One, what you just said, and two, benzos are helpful to take before N, both in calming the nerves and in making it more efficacious.

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
The Nembutal will take care of the nerves though. It's a much stronger sedative (obviously). They say that about being off of benzos for 3 weeks to avoid cross-tolerance but I'm sure enough Nembutal might override. But maybe just to be safe. I'm doing the SN method and am gonna use benzos but I've got a major tolerance.
One important piece of information is that those with an underlying physical health problem will go faster

Well that's nice to hear

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I've just read this in the Chloroquine chapter of the PPeH

Worth to consider for other killing drugs ?

Oxazepam is reported to be preferred to deal with uncomfortable symptoms

@GoodPersonEffed it may be of interest to you

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 17331