• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

synchroscope

Oct 29, 2023
Especially by healthcare "professionals". Any time I try to assert my needs and boundaries, I'm given the condescending ELI5 breakdown of why I'm stupid and wrong and "difficult".

And you know what? I am stupid and wrong most of the time. I am difficult. Nothing to do about it. I'm a bad, selfish person, and nobody should feel forced to accommodate me or take care of me. I literally spend 90% of my mental energy obsessively policing my behavior to make sure I have as little of an impact on other people as possible, and even that's not good enough.

It sucks being disabled enough to require help to survive but to be treated like you're a burden regardless.

I'm tired of being a problem. Unfortunately only I know there's only one real solution.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
It's terrible to feel that you're a problem to others, I understand it's tiring and draining. If it's any consolation, the problem was not created by you.