• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wherestheexit

Dec 28, 2023
Just tried the night night method…
I hadn't got it quite right but my SI kicked in hard 😞

Endless ratchet strap and some rolled up microfibre cloths

Pressure felt good but wasn't in the right place, I wasn't on the arteries

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, leavingthesoultrap, butterfly000 and 3 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I'm so sorry you're still suffering on this maximum security prison called the earth.
You might be feeling so hopeless I guess. It's definitely hard time, so please take care 💙💛

I've ever tried partial hanging, but SI kicked in and it was terrifying - After I passed out, somehow I regained consciousness, in a full-on panic state. I removed the knot around my neck, and I don't remember how I felt after that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful, I find it cruel and horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to permanently leave this existence.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Stay strong and it will happen.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Just tried the night night method…

Endless ratchet strap and some rolled up microfibre cloths

Pressure felt good but wasn't in the right place, I wasn't on the arteries
Am sorry, I do unfortunately can relate to the frustration. I wish you the best for your future plans.

I've ever tried partial hanging, but SI kicked in and it was terrifying - After I passed out, somehow I regained consciousness, in a full-on panic state. I removed the knot around my neck, and I don't remember how I felt after that.
This is what terrifies me the most! All the waking up after unconsciousness stories of partial. Did you find your self in a different position? What did you suspect the possible reason to be? Can you share what your setup and position was like?
I would understand and respect your decision if you don't feel comfortable to share.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
This is what terrifies me the most! All the waking up after unconsciousness stories of partial. Did you find your self in a different position? What did you suspect the possible reason to be? Can you share what your setup and position was like?
I would understand and respect your decision if you don't feel comfortable to share.
My setup was crazy - I don't recommend this. And I don't remember what happened clearly - my memory is blurred.
I used a hanger for clothes and a 12mm rope. I placed my legs in front of me.

Partial

I think pressure to carotid arteries wasn't enough. When I regained consciousness, I was the same position, but I don't remember how I could remove the knot.
And I even don't remember why I attempted CTB. So please take this with a grain of salt...

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My setup was crazy - I don't recommend this. And I don't remember what happened clearly - my memory is blurred.
I used a hanger for clothes and a 12mm rope. I placed my legs in front of me.

View attachment 128327

I think pressure to carotid arteries wasn't enough. When I regained consciousness, I was the same position, but I don't remember how I could remove the knot.
And I even don't remember why I attempted CTB. So please take this with a grain of salt...
Thank you love for taking the time to reply in detail. Somehow you must have grabbed on to something and loosened the pressure. SI is a jackass even when we are unconsciousness. I found that position to close off all my arteries and airways it was so bad, how i got my self up is also a blur but I don't think I lost full consciousness to bigin with.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds