• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
SI.... This is one that confuses me, and I am interested to know more, the time for me to CTB is drawing near, I am so done, (Like I have it planned but not saying here as I don't know if I am being watched)

Anyway, jumping, off a high bridge, I read a lot about how SI can kick in and prevent you or at least delay you. Yet recently I have seen a few jumpers who have just gone for it, when does SI come into play, how do people beat it?

Secondly I read here recently alcohol and jumping aren't a great mix, I did question this as in wanting to know why, but didn't get a response. Alcohol is going to help me in many ways.
Someone recently survived a bridge jump recently, he was apparently pulled from the water instantly, do you die on impact, or is it the drowning that does it?
Sorry know some of these questions are poss unanswerable, but I want to get this right. My main issue at mo is timing, but I will work that out nearer the time.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Best to try not to be close to a source of rescue (frequent nearby boats or people who can see), so choose the place carefully. Usually the impact injures them and if injuries are non lethal, one drowns from being unable to hold head above water or swim. Or ideally gets devoured by shark/crocodile if one can find a spot with those close by. As a backup in case one survives the jump.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse
LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
Alcohol relaxes muscles and it might protect the internal organs if they are relaxed. Which is something you don't really want to do when jumping, since your goal is to... die.

Reactions: Lush_nova
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I think that most of the times when people dies from jumping, the actual cause of death is when the bones inside the body fractures and impales the organs. But if you jump in water the cause of death can be drowning too.

Jumping is not for me. I am too afraid. The survival Instinct will stop me. I have other plans.

About the fear and survival Instinct: I know that in WW2 soldiers from both sides used drugs to gain courage and enhance bravery. I always wanted some information about these drugs but it's impossible to find.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I've heard that alcohol loosens up your body hence making it better at absorbing impact. I've also read somehere that drunk people survive falls at higher rate than those who are sober.

Reactions: not_a_robot, LifeIsACurse and Lush_nova
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I've heard that alcohol loosens up your body hence making it better at absorbing impact. I've also read somehere that drunk people survive falls at higher rate than those who are sober.

the height is less then 50 meters but my only option at mo, and one I am OK to go through with, I currently rely on alcohol and was hoping it would over ride SI. I need to look into it more. I have time.... I think, I don't know

LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
the height is less then 50 meters but my only option at mo, and one I am OK to go through with, I currently rely on alcohol and was hoping it would over ride SI. I need to look into it more. I have time.... I think, I don't know
I heard opiates help with SI. The 50m jump seems fatal enough, although there is still a small chance to survive, but since you're aiming for water, it should work.

Reactions: Lush_nova
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Or ideally gets devoured by shark/crocodile if one can find a spot with those close by. As a backup in case one survives the jump.

Sorry but I laughed at this!!! I'm UK... so none of those around

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I think that most of the times when people dies from jumping, the actual cause of death is when the bones inside the body fractures and impales the organs. But if you jump in water the cause of death can be drowning too.

Jumping is not for me. I am too afraid. The survival Instinct will stop me. I have other plans.

About the fear and survival Instinct: I know that in WW2 soldiers from both sides used drugs to gain courage and enhance bravery. I always wanted some information about these drugs but it's impossible to find.
Benzedrine, dexedrine, meth. There was just an article about it hang on.
not just Germany btw. All militaries do it, still. Amphetamines not only keep you awake but make you aggressive.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim, LifeIsACurse, Lush_nova and 1 other person
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Thank you for your reply and the article:-)
isn't it crazy we call meth poison then dose soldiers and tons of kids with it? Fucking amazing. Dopedealers get duplicate prescriptions of their kids' ADD meds and sell for recreation.

Reactions: Hennessy and Lush_nova
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
last question is 90 foot too low?