Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Tried partial again many times and I finally got dizzy, felt tingly all over my body, left it for longer than my previous attempt nad it was very intense. Blacking out would have happened after further seconds, but I just couldn't do it. Too scared dammit. I used shoelaces again, and it's very hard to hit the sweet spot, I just don't want the setup to get ruined while I'm knocked out.

I guess the problem is that I'm not as depressed as before, so I'm not too determined to go through with it. I'm at the point of "ok, if I could push a button to just die immediately, I would do it". Wish I had N. Welp, too bad. Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: eternalflame, DrownFeather and SpaceCadet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never attempted hanging as I am scared of it going wrong, it does sound like an awful way to leave this world. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I think that we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Anónimo
DrownFeather

DrownFeather

The proudest communist feather ever
Apr 7, 2022
Tried partial again many times and I finally got dizzy, felt tingly all over my body, left it for longer than my previous attempt nad it was very intense. Blacking out would have happened after further seconds, but I just couldn't do it. Too scared dammit. I used shoelaces again, and it's very hard to hit the sweet spot, I just don't want the setup to get ruined while I'm knocked out.

I guess the problem is that I'm not as depressed as before, so I'm not too determined to go through with it. I'm at the point of "ok, if I could push a button to just die immediately, I would do it". Wish I had N. Welp, too bad. Thanks for reading.
Sl is a bitch, but remember that "fear" is only in mind which is control-able, and deprivation of sleep is useful since it make us less responsible or fearful it might help you with that

Reactions: Anónimo