• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

A1713

Aug 22, 2021
I finally found a high enough place to jump from (13 floors)

I almost stayed there an hour chain smoking. I even brought myself to the edge couple of times.

However, I just couldn't bring myself to take the final step.

Any tips? I still plan to ctb there

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration, BeautifulMosaics, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
If you really need to do this, just emit a battle cry and charge...

angry attack on titan GIF by Funimation

Reactions: divinemistress36 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I finally found a high enough place to jump from (13 floors)

I almost stayed there an hour chain smoking. I even brought myself to the edge couple of times.

However, I just couldn't bring myself to take the final step.

Any tips? I still plan to ctb there
have you tried other methods? how about sn?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
How long have you been suicidal?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Would just knowing that you now have a place where you can ctb by jumping help you to keep fighting?

Reactions: its-about-time
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that the SI is hard to overcome and it holds me back as we are programmed to survive. I do not plan to jump, though, it is not my preferred method. I'm thinking that in my case, I will eventually reach a point of desperation and hopelessness and I cannot think past the suicidal thoughts and then I will be able to leave this world.

Reactions: Defenestration and NearlyIrrelevantCake
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Jumping is incredibly difficult and this is coming from someone that has bungee jumped numerous times. The act of letting go and falling is difficult, the SI factor is very strong. I used to jump into foam pits at trampoline arenas to lower my SI and then went to the extreme of bungee jumping regularly.

It certainly helped to a certain degree. I will say that I still feel anxious before every jump, especially off platforms that are not super high. I feel like the higher the location, the easier it is to jump, for me personally. Places located near cities or any man made structures that i can see in the distance like houses or other tall buildings makes it very hard to commit to a jump but jumping between mountain valleys and nature in general is not too difficult for me. S.I will always kick your butt as your body does not want you to jump, SI is very hard to control and defeat when it comes to jumping.

Jumping is still a method for me. I dream of jumping off the Royal Gorge in Colorado.

Reactions: Defenestration, tryingtoescape and NearlyIrrelevantCake
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
S.I will always kick your butt as your body does not want you to jump, SI is very hard to control and defeat when it comes to jumping.
Why is jumping still a viable method for you then?

RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Why is jumping still a viable method for you then?
Because I know what falling feels like since I've bungee jumped regularly so I feel like it's still something I could commit to if I really wanted to do it, regardless of how difficult it might be.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Because I know what falling feels like since I've bungee jumped regularly so I feel like it's still something I could commit to if I really wanted to do it, regardless of how difficult it might be.

I don't find jumping much scarier than other methods. Every method is frightening when you know it's gonna work, even drinking N

Reactions: RedPanda, Alwaysbadtime, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
Craptastic

Craptastic

Jun 30, 2021
Originally I didn't plan to CBT by any violent method but have since revised my plans. I really, really don't want to jump in front of any train, bus or other moving vehicle (but I do admit that I have considered it at times). My main plan now would be to jump from a bridge onto the concrete, it is pretty high, I don't know how high in meters or in feet though lol. I have a ladder to get over the suicide barrier. But I feel that if I ever did try to do it I would not be able to and would end up just being there until the police and EMS come to take me away. Even thinking about jumping from that bridge makes me really anxious. When I was younger but still suicidal (like early teens) I would dream about booking a flight to San Francisco just to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. I even tried to book a flight to SF but it didn't work! (Luckily my mom doesn't know how to use online banking or a phone otherwise she would have recieved a notification that I tried to use her card). I looked into getting SN and other drugs but I don't particularly like the idea of having to get it just right or failing or risking it being seized at the border and police coming to my house.

BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
I think there are more elegant ways to do this. Jumping is absolutely disgusting : the overcoming of the SI, the fall, the extreme fear before feeling the violent crunching of your bones. I don't know how having your brain splattered around must feel like. No, I'd suggest you look for a more passive way, like ingesting SN or N. There reliable, peaceful, that's all you need buddy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven, patheticpartner and BeautifulMosaics
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I think there are more elegant ways to do this. Jumping is absolutely disgusting : the overcoming of the SI, the fall, the extreme fear before feeling the violent crunching of your bones. I don't know how having your brain splattered around must feel like. No, I'd suggest you look for a more passive way, like ingesting SN or N. There reliable, peaceful, that's all you need buddy.
I can see your point though I think it's all pretty disgusting. I think there's a kind of poetry to jumping. @brokenwaves went out brave to say the least. Some people want it quicker than poison. To each their own. Yes, human splat is gross....but so is an autopsy. This isn't an encouragement to jump to person posting...I'm just defending the concept.

zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know why but jumping to water seems like a more doable option then on land. I can jump from a bridge or cliff to sea if I find a proper place for this. This is my on short list of ctb methods.

I

iar

Sep 2, 2021
Very difficult get N

R

Rabbit50

Apr 5, 2022
I definitely agree with you too. To build up the courage, I've been looking at the images of the cliff on Google, then imagining myself standing there and jumping. I don't know if it will help though!

Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
Suicide wiki says that one way to bring yourself to jump is to count to 3 and jump at 2 to to fool yourself and dimming the SI.
And of course you can also try taking alcohol or benzos.

• Informative
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I stood on the edge of a 300ft bridge over a gorge. Was surprised how doable it felt. But planned to return with lots of drugs and booze. I'd get wasted sitting on the outer edge of the guard rail and see if I could get drunk enough to lose my balance or let myself slip off. Kind of passive but hey so what.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I stood on the edge of a 300ft bridge over a gorge. Was surprised how doable it felt. But planned to return with lots of drugs and booze. I'd get wasted sitting on the outer edge of the guard rail and see if I could get drunk enough to lose my balance or let myself slip off. Kind of passive but hey so what.
do it with a partner, holding hands together, then a second later, you're free

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36