BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I've seen nearly every pfp change you've made. I only bring it up because you have a system of changing your pfp based on your activity. Don't think you go unnoticed or underappreciated either! :hug:
Thank you love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
the problem we have are people are impatient and erratic sometimes(i'm not judging them) so they don't want to read everything etc and take time. I'm not saying its right, but i guess it could be looked at as the 'nature of the beast'. like when i 1st joined i just wanted to know that day, whats this ,what's that, gimme all the emails and link etc!!! I realised though people have spent time and effort to produce threads and info and i should search and read this info( it wasn't easy!!). but if you spend time and then ask questions people are more likely to help you out, with things. plus you can then interact better if you 'know a little'.

It's understand though people are sometimes desperate so this is what hey act like this.

I can also see why sometimes people get annoyed with people constantly asking the same things(i didn't realise at 1st but not i have been here a little while it can be a little annoying!!!). I mean people might need a poke in the right direction at 1st,which i think is ok.

Problem is there are lots of people feeling low/depressed so its easy to get pissed off at someone. its inevitable that 'sparks will fly' occasionally. even more so with constant posts about the same stuff!!!
Anytime someone comes here they're at the lowest point in their life, atleast at that moment. So you do have a point there.

I've been here a long time and I honestly don't get upset or annoyed by people asking the same questions. I've never met an older member who was upset by it either, it just becomes harder to respond to.

The information is readily available here in a large extent. Not searching or doing your research is the only reason that more established members may be short or critical of you.
Thank you love ❤
You're very welcome, and let me thank you back for being a pillar of this community! :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 1465 and checkouttime
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've never met an older member who was upset by it either, it just becomes harder to respond to.
Yeah, that, there. Never annoyed by it, just harder to respond to repeatedly as I have to dig through more and more bookmarks or just write from scratch, always feeling that the previous response (that I can't find) was somehow more eloquent.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime and Brick In The Wall
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
In my case, I'm not particularly shy though I do get a little social anxiety every once in a while when I think of attempting to engage with someone I find interesting. I don't post very often because I'm honestly that low energy these days and I'd hate to start a conversation and not be able to continue and let someone down. I've made attempts but I feel badly when I don't respond in a timely manner, especially in threads where people often have thought provoking responses.

Also, this round of depression has been particularly bad and has made me incredibly dull and slow-witted. I'd rather not subject anyone to that lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Worthless_nobody, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I've been here a while now and I'm still shy and self-conscious. I don't reply to threads much, and when I do most of the time I end up typing a response then not posting it or I immediately delete it because I think what I said is stupid. I feel really bad when I post a thread asking for help and people offer it, then I'm too afraid to respond.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, WinterFaust, checkouttime and 2 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've been here a while now and I'm still shy and self-conscious. I don't reply to threads much, and when I do most of the time I end up typing a response then not posting it or I immediately delete it because I think what I said is stupid. I feel really bad when I post a thread asking for help and people offer it, then I'm too afraid to respond.

I'm sure others do the same aswell, I've wrote posts and not sent them loads of times!!! you shouldn't be afraid of asking for help, i'm sure people understand. everyone is going to have a different level of knowledge on certain things. but you also don't have to make threads or post, its totally upto you. don't feel like you have to make loads of posts and comments etc. if you wasn't to read an learn then fine, if you want to ask questions then that fine also :)

Reactions: Chupacabra 44