• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Donā€™t try to offer me help, Iā€™ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The thing people, both users here and people trying to shut this site down, seem to forget is that this isn't the first suicide forum. Suicide forums have been around since the internet existed. Every time one gets shut down another gets made. This site is an extension of the reddit forum after that got shut down. If this site specifically goes under something else will appear in its place. People have an innate desire to feel heard as well as to find like minded people. Suicidal people are not going to stop existing just because the forum goes away, and as such another place for us to talk with others like us would be created.

Stressing about this site being taken down every day is rather futile. It's one thing if you're actively being attacked and threatened and doxxed by the extremist "pro life" people, but worrying about the general integrity of this site won't help you.

C

Camper

Sep 27, 2022
The fact that this website isn't available on TOR is the biggest thing keeping it back.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
It may be forced to relocate to the dark net.

But it won't get shut down anytime soon.

Relocating to the dark net would simply make it harder for some to access.
The fact that this website isn't available on TOR is the biggest thing keeping it back.
I'm pretty sure it is. If not, then it used to be.

Regardless Rain knows how to migrate it to TOR if necessary.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
This forum lives on because of the 1st amendment and section 230 . Thanks to the wisdom of the founding fathers of the USA who gave a chance for everyone to speak their mind and defend it against any majority opinion . In recent times though big tech Censorship and cancel culture are becoming far too common in the USA. Big media like NYT is hellbent on showing this site in a negative light .
Despite all this the forum lives on , can't say any enough thanks to all the mods especially @RainAndSadness

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It's something I genuinely worry about. I hope it doesn't happen, but it is something I often think about.
mel gibson braveheart GIF

willitpass

willitpass

Donā€™t try to offer me help, Iā€™ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
This forum lives on because of the 1st amendment and section 230 . Thanks to the wisdom of the founding fathers of the USA who gave a chance for everyone to speak their mind and defend it against any majority opinion . In recent times though big tech Censorship and cancel culture are becoming far too common in the USA. Big media like NYT is hellbent on showing this site in a negative light .
Despite all this the forum lives on , can't say any enough thanks to all the mods especially @RainAndSadness
To be fair this is only applicable to the US. It's under fire in many countries and has been banned in several already. It's an international fight to keep this site.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I hope they dont shut it down. I was a lurker long before i created my account.
Before i found this, it was like i was the only one going through this, but i almost feel it kinda comforted knowing im not alone.
Ive learned allot in the last few months since i found this site, and it would be a shame to deprive others who are in the same boat as us in the future from that

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
The title had me in the first half..
I think a forum dies when the topic is no longer relevant. Suicide is something that will never be solved, there will always be many people who want to die especially in the future because nothing is being done about people's wellbeing last generations having even more suicidal people. It's because how countries operate in the last decades. In general, we will have our place somewhere else, this won't stop people.

H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
I would like to see any pro lifer, who actually experiences what we to through, have an opinion. But they are all to much of know it all, so I dont want any part of it this bullshit society anymore. Regards

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I hope not, but if it ever is I'm fairly sure it will be because those who disapprove of it haven't actually come on regularly and read the genuine posts which are invariably as supportive of members who change their minds about ctb as those who remain committed to it.
They just don't get the difference between pro choice and pro suicide.
For goodness sake, there's even an entire Recovery section dedicated to mutual self help. They truly just don't comprehend the consolation and fellowship of suffering which helps so many members to keep on going.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I was wondering if you guys think this forum is going to be shut down eventually, that would devastate me since this forum, you guys are the only thing that gives me some solace.šŸ„²
It will still exist in the tor network if it would ever shut down. There are websites that are 100x worse on the deep web and gore websites on the clear web that are much more dangerous, and no one really bothers them. What a weird world.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I doubt it, unless the owners CTB or run out of money maybe.

There are many sites way worse that SS which are still running. We are not going to be anyone's priority to close down.

Reactions: Kit1 and hopeless08
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
I just saw google refused to delist the site. Thank you first amendment:) Authoritative people don't want a space for suicidal persons to connect and possibly heal. I don't know who runs this site, but I'm grateful they've kept it up. I've known about it for years.

My concern is law enforcement trying to get it banned. This place helps people. You can't tell everyone about these topics. Leave these people alone. Some have physical disabilities and deep trauma. SN is a trending topic though. Too many eyes. Pesticides and other chemicals have been used. Home Depot sells them. Go ban Home Depot.

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I was wondering if you guys think this forum is going to be shut down eventually, that would devastate me since this forum, you guys are the only thing that gives me some solace.šŸ„²
I've had the same worries too. Hopefully I'll be gone before that ever happens. But I worry for all the people on here. This is genuinely the only place so many people feel they belong to and have a voice in.. It will be beyond cruel.. I have no words.

To be honest it's helping a lot of people cope and live as well, I just checked out the resources section and it's well stocked with so much stuff one can help oneself with. If I'd found these 20 years ago I think I'd probably have stood a better chance.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Other people here are saying that this forum is unlikely to be shut down but I'm going to play the devil's advocate and claim that this forum will shut down soon. I believe that this forum will be shut down when R&S dies or when somebody else takes over this forum. Yes, it's true that there are worse sites than this and that people care about getting other sites banned more however... this site has a lot of pressure too.

Even the original admins stepped down due to it. R&S is just extremely, extremely resilient and can handle the pressure she gets from the media and the fixers. R&S is also pro choice as well and perhaps the best admin ever. Many suicidal people aren't as resilient as she is and that's because we're beat down from life as is. I'm sure that R&S is also beat down from life too but the fact that people want to get this site banned makes her even more motivated to keep this site alive. Also, she's extremely cautious to not get doxxed by the fixers which she can avoid because she's been weary as to what information she posts on the internet from the start. I don't feel like all of us here can say the same

Hopefully I'm wrong and that there is a second R&S here that continues the existence of this site as it currently is when the time is right but I just don't see how that can be possible. R&S is just the best admin to take over this site period

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I hope not, but if it ever is I'm fairly sure it will be because those who disapprove of it haven't actually come on regularly and read the genuine posts which are invariably as supportive of members who change their minds about ctb as those who remain committed to it.
They just don't get the difference between pro choice and pro suicide.
For goodness sake, there's even an entire Recovery section dedicated to mutual self help. They truly just don't comprehend the consolation and fellowship of suffering which helps so many members to keep on going.
You're absolutely right this forum is for most people, at least for me it's honestly the only thing that sometimes puts a smile on my face when im in constant agony all I want to do is talk and vent with guys it's ironic but in a way it keeps me going. Yeah the stupid idiots probably just want to make our lives a living hell, it makes me hate them. Sorry but im feeling super angry today. Iys just so unfair that we have to suffer so much. What the hell did we do to deserve this, most of the people I've come across here are really kind hearted souls that don't deserve this.
Sorry for the lang

F

ForeverFalling404

Apr 3, 2024
It's funny, if you had something like terminal cancer, nobody would have any issues with you creating an online support network/community for people going through similar issues to talk with each other.

But for some strange reason, certain people in society have a big problem with suicidal people being able to talk with each other. Seems highly discriminatory to me. We're just supposed to suffer in silence and remain isolated like we have leprosy or something. Why should we be ashamed of being suicidal or wanting a community of our own?

They can shut a website down, but you can't shut a movement or an idea down!

grungyč‡Ŗę®ŗ

grungyč‡Ŗę®ŗ

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
It'll be unfortunate if it did, because there's a lot of people that really want to be heard and not be possibly put on a list need to be
institutionalized involuntary. They don't want their real feelings to alert anyone irl because it's too much.

Reactions: Forveleth
needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
I only found this forum in the past month - but it's so helpful to know there's others out there with thoughts the same as me. I hope it continues on the internet.

Reactions: hopeless08
HowLongLeft?

HowLongLeft?

One way out of this suffering...
Oct 10, 2023
Even if they take down this site I think there a Tor version of the site that they cant take down.

Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ā°
Feb 20, 2024
What????!!!! Is this true ??
I thought there's a law that protected us :(
Even if they take down this site I think there a Tor version of the site that they cant take down.
It may be forced to relocate to the dark net.

But it won't get shut down anytime soon.

Relocating to the dark net would simply make it harder for some to access.

I'm pretty sure it is. If not, then it used to be.

Regardless Rain knows how to migrate it to TOR if necessary.
How can someone access this on the dark net?
Would you have to get a whole other computer ?
I'm afraid of using my my personal one.

Last edited:
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I'm grateful people are fighting to keep the forum here .

I don't have anywhere else to go Tonight.
With my thoughts.
So I'm just hanging out here.

It helps , even as it is also sad at times.

How will people know where to go if the site did have to relocate?