K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Otherwise, when you suddenly stop showing up, and you're not answering your calls, your workplace will investigate what's happened to you. They might find out what you did, and everyone at your workplace will know, which is embarrassing. At least for me. I don't want anyone to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van, EternalShore, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
im gonna take a few days off and notify the police with a delay and im sure theyll take care of the rest...

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Screw 'em. You think they care about anything other than their margin? Tell them youre going out of town or somesuch.

Reactions: theobromine, stuckinfiction and hopeisdead
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
They will find out about what happened anyway as you 're not coming back to your job even after a vacation. Why bother? You're not here in this world/existence anymore, you're be free from all suffering in this world!

Reactions: peace_van and hopeisdead
K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
They will find out about what happened anyway as you 're not coming back to your job even after a vacation. Why bother? You're not here in this world/existence anymore, you're be free from all suffering in this world!
Wow what a coincidence you replied to my thread. I've been researching extensively about the carbon monoxide charcoal method and found comments you posted to be helpful. For example, I think you're correct that the reason people who take lots of benzos/alcohol beforehand fail is that these drugs make you breathe less, which is contrary to what you want with this method.

Are you still planning to go through with this method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
yes and write a guide on how to run the application

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Are you still planning to go through with this method?
Yes, it's still my method of choice bc none of the required things are suspicious and they are nowhere restricted. The CO method needs proper planning and preparations but it is also very effective and there're hardly any SI reactions in the crucial moments. I consider this method as very peaceful.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
Do you mind people at your workplace finding out?
im sure the police will respect my privacy and not tell them details, only that i died... and yeah i do mind them finding out but i cannot afford to quit the job.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I don't want anyone to suspect anything so no.

Once my credit cards are maxed I'm just going to leave peacefully and without warning.

Reactions: dizzdesi
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Otherwise, when you suddenly stop showing up, and you're not answering your calls, your workplace will investigate what's happened to you. They might find out what you did, and everyone at your workplace will know, which is embarrassing. At least for me. I don't want anyone to know.
I don't really care tbh. Good if some people are scarred for all they did to me! >:3
but~ that's probably an extremely bad idea tho! >_< If you fail, now you're really screwed! You'd have to beg them to re-hire you! Doesn't sound fun at all! >_< imo, one should avoid making sewer slide their only logical option even if it's still the best one~ hehe~

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut and LonelyKitten
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
I would recommend against it.
If you survive, you're extra fucked, which can potentially lead to an endless spiral downward.
Never underestimate survival instinct.

Reactions: lalius and Oneness
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
No. I don't think you should.

You can never be sure if you will CTB even with the best tries. And quiting a job for no reason indicates issues that might attract attention.

Reactions: Oneness and LonelyKitten
K

km0990

Feb 22, 2022
Just stop working regardless...it's a waste

Reactions: hopeisdead
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
No. In my case, I have life insurance, so I'm counting on my company to give a sum to my beneficiaries

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
You'll be dead? Who cares? Also I think you have far more faith in people then is reality. Your work won't give a shit and people dont care about each other. Doubt you'll even get a call. They'll just replace you and the people will move on.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
There is no you feeling embarrassed about anything after you are gone. CTB is the ultimate letting go of human concepts like "embarrassment".

Reactions: ABSOLUTION and peace_van