• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I've been experimenting with the knot and what I've found is whenever I put something in the knot and push it, it gets tightened but is that a good thing?

Reactions: rozeske
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
That is the main concept of a slipknot, it tightens easily and tight.
And also one more question, can I do partial with a thin rope? Like around as thick as shoe laces?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
And also one more question, can I do partial with a thin rope? Like around as thick as shoe laces?
I don't think that's advisable. The thinner it is, it'll start cutting into the skin and one might feel pain. Surely the SI will make one keep sitting up. I think a cotton shawl would be ideal for this. In India people mostly use a cotton saree or a dupatta.. Not sure what the equivalent of this would be in your place..

If benzos are available, taking them prior should help. If else one may look for any other medication that has sedative properties like maybe benadryl? I think this may help ease SI and help one gently ease off..

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
To address the main question.. I believe the slip knot is the recommended one for partial as it would tighten and constrict the carotid arteries as the body weighs down. With two or three knots to secure the anchor point, a slip knot for the noose and a ligature material which is soft and has good tensile strength like a soft cotton shawl to support the weight are three key points to this method imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet