• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HappyFluffyBunny

Jun 20, 2019
For reference: Male, 40s, 6ft, 190lbs.
I've procured 8 grams worth, or nearly 1/4 oz, of morphine sulphate pills (I've no prior usage of MS). Since most of the pills is just filler or somesuch, it all weighs around 250g/9oz. The plan is to crush the pills, with 30mg of Lorazepam (benzos) added for a good measure, mix the powder with approx. 500ml/17fl.oz. of wine* in a shaker and down it. Preceded by taking three 1mg pills of Granisetron and/or metoclopramide, one every hour before drinking the cocktail. I'm going to arrange it so that I would be found around 5-6 hours after the event, so someone stumbling upon the attempt is not a concern.
* It's wine, because I'm accustomed to drinking lots of it in a short time, as opposed to hard liquors. Don't want to increase the risk of throwing up.
Am I good or do you see any flaws in the plan?
Thanks.