• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
my self steem has always been low as all hell(for a wide variety of reasons) that led me to decide to kill myself once my parents are dead. unfortunately theres a looong while until that happens and recently i have started to feel romantically(and sexually) inadequate for the first time in my life(i dont know why) and i am like: i ereally want a girlfriend, even toufh i dont really want one, im just feeling lonely and inadequate about it.
it is eating away at me to have yet another reason to suffer and i dont want it anymore.

Reactions: Redt2go, Circles and NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I'm in a similar position. It can't hurt to try and see what's out there but I wouldn't just force a relationship for the sake of having one. The loneliness really hurts though.

Reactions: Redt2go and Circles
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It might be best if you can bump into them in a low threshold sort of way, rather than consciously approaching and hitting on them, especially if your confidence is in the shitter. Are you in a position to talk to girls through work/school etc?

Reactions: Redt2go, WhiteRabbit, NumbItAll and 1 other person
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
NASA has already made a study on this subject:

Reactions: Redt2go
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Sure. Just try striking up a casual conversation and see how that goes. I would avoid pick up lines and stuff like that.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Just try it. If some woman rejects you ,try again. Don't panic, they don't bite.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Approaching women is like finding your dress style: try, fail, try again, etc. and don't care about what people think. It's not easy to do if you've got steem problems but you don't risk anything.